Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

will we get in trouble if we ask for anyone selling just the laces to the 11's? the laces on the CDP's seem thinner. i like the stiffness of theCDP's on the upper. the retro's didn't seem as sturdy.

if anyone has laces, PM me.

as for that fight in SF, that's a major shame. hopefully it'll be at least a year before something hyped like this comes out again.

Originally Posted by Litflynt

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Litflynt

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by austing03

Damn the packs going for $600 with hours left on ebay! I don't want them that bad....

Just like I thought. Dudes thought it was a joke when I said these would go for 600+. Christmas + XI/XII pack + hype + Limited = Crazy prices. Don't be surprised if you see 800+. Everyone else be on the look out for website restocks and call your local stores to see if there will be a restock.

Oh and I think Nike/JB was sleepin hard on this release. Think about everyone who wanted them but missed out on-line or in store and think about the people who needed a week or two to get their cash right? If I were JB I would have released a crap load of packs because they would have sold out regardless and it would have gave more fans a chance to snag them. Oh and it would have elimated resellers.
RKO,
We were both preaching these would be touching insane levels of hype people paying through the nose...
nobody believed us...

LOL...There will be a $800+ pair sold on ebay by the end of this weekend...I'll put money on that...once PYS and UTA sell out...you will see..
Someone is going to pay and pay dearly...and the funny part is come Monday Afternoon, FNL is going to do a small restock...

People are all human and human nature and the American consumerism is going to take over and like all major releases; Altitudes, 2001 retros, Wii, 360, people are going to drop major coin to make sure the 25th they are celebrating our Lord and Saviors birthday while rocking the
pimp.gif
LoL

What are the odds we see a pair go for $1000? I would say there is a 20% chance. If the 6/17 can go for 400-550 then I'm sure these can almost double those numbers.

I think there is a psychological barrier to the $1000 bid...
There might be a chance, but it would be an auction where the seller is guaranteeing Christmas Eve Delievery you know...

Otherwise, I think $700-$800 is here to stay till the 27th, once everyone who wants their packs gets them, the bay will be flooded with packs and split packs...
Theres only one way to know for sure and that is watching them auction pages...
part of me feels sorry for these folks overpaying, but supply and demand is a b**ch
Sure is. If they are smart they will look on some of the other sites and get them for around $420.

copped my pack from NTLV with ease...their was hella people their......oh btw went to galleria mall on sunset before niketown..tryin to hit upfootlocker,finshline etc.....signed my name on the list....waited from 4am till 6am just to have footlocker tell us only sizes 9,9.5 and 12 were available..iman 11 so i was pissed.....ran down to champs...no luck...but i did see a guy watch his size get sold to a grandpa in a wheel chair...the last one two he waspissed..... i was like..
laugh.gif
roll.gif
HELL NAWW......finishline had nothin over a size 10.....i seen it all thisrelease...a grown lady crying,,...kids who were'nt on the list sellin fake spots in line,,,..a girl was told she could not buy a pack from footlocker cuzshe changed her mind on sizes...they jus opened the gate and told her to leave......she looked hella shocked like..
eek.gif
...then it turned to..
mad.gif
..........all in all it was fun but i would'nt do it again.

i posted my success of coppin' on my facebook status this morning only to get a comment from a close couple i know saying they got two pair each.. one tokeep and one to eBay.

considering i was part of "the crash" and the NT madness last night.. i'm HEATED. lol.

Originally Posted by sideshow20

man this release was alil crazy at the mall i copped mines at. at first i shopped around at macys at 6am and i bought something i saw some lil jerk running thru the mall. right then and there i knew i ran chasin that jerk because i was the first person in the mall (i got there at 5am) So when i got to footlocker i waited and saw somebody i knew from burn rubber. talk to him for a minute and asked for my size...when they said they didnt have my size i dipped mean muggin them.i get to champs and i asked the lady did they have my size..she goes in the back to get me and this other guy size....by then everybody and they moms (no really they moms
laugh.gif
) start running in like crazy..the lady came out and she start to ring me up and she just had to say my size out loud!!!! when the lady at champs said my size out loud all the people looked at me like i paid my money and got the heck outta there. yo good post, I was on the floor with this one.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by AirWeezy03

is half a size smaller bad

These fit tight already so... It might be bad hope you dont have wide feet !
i debateing whether to just not go to work at get them at a city that is 20 minutes from me
ohwell.gif

half a size smaller too

got my two packs, it was fun waiting in line for a sec, then people started acting dumb, seen one champs worker get fired because she tired to do somebackdoor drop off thing for 480-500. whats up to all my niketalk people that were in that pembroke lakes mall line.

Originally Posted by 86 NT

Security Guard kicked the dues out of the mall in front of Footlocker at 530am, but did not mess with me and another guy ,we were upstairs at the Finishline, they opened at 6 and basically: they only had like 6 packs for sale because about 8 were already sold to employess - - - Pretty sad, but thank goodness no emplyoee wears a ten!! Gonna stop by my other mall (Westgate) on my way to work and see whats up there. . . I bet he still has a couple. None of the employess there are into kicks.

LOVE the XIs (and to the dude up there from SC - where at in SC, and no way they fit true to size)
Kinda like the XIIs and they do fit true to size, but they dont look as good on feet, and they got some flaws of course
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You from the upstate, I live in spartanburg but i coopedin haywood(better chance) were you there
nerd.gif
, i didnt feel like messingwith westgate
grin.gif

I just came back from Champs at Pearlridge in HI, there were only 17 pairs and people were handed tickets I was number 19... Yet I still got my size 13! Somedude sold it to me outside since it wasn't his size anyway(lucky break)... Bad part is some people sold there spot to some guys to learn that their sizewasn't available anyway some dudes were fuming about that. Oh well I wish them the best in finding these because some these people were really cool...

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

laugh.gif

All I can do is laugh right now. Laughing makes the pain easier. What is up with JB altering the shape of the patent leather on XIs? The OGs were thick. The retros were thinner but still relatively close. These...
smh.gif
Jesus H. Christ. Someone...please...explain to me why the patent leather is so damn thin on these AND the patent leather toe is so small?

As far as I'm concerned, these are XIs with down syndrome. I usually try to stay positive about stuff like this but geez. What were they thinking?

The XIIs BLOW the XIs away on this pack. I'm sure I'll be looking to replace these XIs soon with XIIs. It's THAT bad IMO. I was hype for this release. I just went downstairs to the mirror...put on the Taxis...had the biggest grin on my face. I had happy with all angles. It took me back to how I missed out on these in middle school. Elated.

Then...I switch to the XIs. I turned my head sideways. I turned completely around. No angle could save these.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I guess man. XIs used to be my favorite shoe. I'd rather have Concord 6 Rings than these XIs. Dead serious...
can somebody conform this?

12's are better then the 11 this go'round. For those that didnt get the '01 release 11 youre gettin it up the butt w/ no vasaline by JB. Sad butmeh, I got mines & safe to say this was it for releases like this.

Originally Posted by flatbush147

got my two packs, it was fun waiting in line for a sec, then people started acting dumb, seen one champs worker get fired because she tired to do some backdoor drop off thing for 480-500. whats up to all my niketalk people that were in that pembroke lakes mall line.

so pines was pretty hectic?
any sawgrass reports?

Me and 3 others were 1-4. I sold my one spot for well a one spot. lol This is at Town East mall in Dallas, Tx.
This was a pretty easy scoop if you got there early like we did (7p.m.). The packs were sold out and then all the yelling started. Police were called.
Luckily are packs were put up and we just watched and laughed at dudes who didn't wanna but the number 2 spot for $100. From my boy who already had a packreserved.
Us (im taking the pic)

before

after

Originally Posted by south sole

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

laugh.gif

All I can do is laugh right now. Laughing makes the pain easier. What is up with JB altering the shape of the patent leather on XIs? The OGs were thick. The retros were thinner but still relatively close. These...
smh.gif
Jesus H. Christ. Someone...please...explain to me why the patent leather is so damn thin on these AND the patent leather toe is so small?

As far as I'm concerned, these are XIs with down syndrome. I usually try to stay positive about stuff like this but geez. What were they thinking?

The XIIs BLOW the XIs away on this pack. I'm sure I'll be looking to replace these XIs soon with XIIs. It's THAT bad IMO. I was hype for this release. I just went downstairs to the mirror...put on the Taxis...had the biggest grin on my face. I had happy with all angles. It took me back to how I missed out on these in middle school. Elated.

Then...I switch to the XIs. I turned my head sideways. I turned completely around. No angle could save these.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I guess man. XIs used to be my favorite shoe. I'd rather have Concord 6 Rings than these XIs. Dead serious...
can somebody conform this?
Well if you had the 01 retro's you will notice a slight change in the front toe. everyone has there opinion and i am happy to have these in mylife again...now off to cop the 01 retros
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom