Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

i didnt camp out or anything, but when i went to pick them up there was some ppl coming in asking about it, i felt bad it was ppl that didnt know anythingabout them,how they release or anything. so much hype that little mexican kids wanted them...lol

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

Originally Posted by kobehead

Anyone that ordered from FNL.com get anything yet? Hope they're not delayed with storm like NDC.

Nope, doesn't even show up on my order history.

Says processing for me. Im still skeptical, my order was placed abut 1245 eastern time.

i ordered @ like 3am est it shows processing.. i called to cancel since i copped @ the mall, all this talk of fnl prob going to cancel my order anyway got meworried... so im waiting for confirmation on that... so if they really had packs left.. by monday someone should be able to cop an 8.5 retail on there sitegood luck... and these kids resellin @ ridic prices...
smh.gif
i guess rapin is a newhustle

went to downtown fulton at like 6:30, stood outside modells with about 15 ppl. then they call out only sz 11 left. being my size i said il take it since nobodydid, then the damn little asain lady in front of me, says shell take it wen she noticed i said so,im like %#$?, so then i go to footaction,theres like 20 pplor more in line, i stand for a bit, then they say only 10.5 n 9.5. i walk down to footlocker. stand there with others, and got my sz. froze my cheeks off. butgot my pack.not that bad.

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Originally Posted by hdogg523

houston was absolutely crazy... never seen anything like it... any houston people know if any stores have anything

I heard Shiekh was releasing the packs tomorrow. Footlocker Katy Mills will move their packs to West Oaks footlocker, not sure when though.

is this for real? yes h-town was crazy today....

12's fit perfect, 11's are somewhat snug I just didn't tie mine too tight. If you like them roomy go up .5

houston was absolutely crazy... never seen anything like it... any houston people know if any stores have anything

I heard Shiekh was releasing the packs tomorrow. Footlocker Katy Mills will move their packs to West Oaks footlocker, not sure when though.
Goodlooks.

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by agold1002

i copped 5 packs this mornin in az.....got one more today on ndc....and one pending on finishline...so i guess i have a couple extra haha pm me
Damn dude. Didn't you cop like 23 packs on NDC on Thursday? So all together you copped 30 packs???
eek.gif

naw all of the 23 i copped got cancelled.....so i had to scramble around and still very successful.....but imagine 30 packs in a pic.....wow

30 Xi's, 1 pic
pimp.gif

Rule number 2, dont underestimate the other guys greed.

I ordered 1 pair off ndc and it is still pending delivery and they changed the date from the 18 to the 19 so i am assuming they canceled and resold it to mebut i still got a cancelation notice. i dunno. the whole thing is weird.

to all the NTers who got their packs n willing to wear~
hows the 11s n 12s fit?
r they true to size?
thx!

Originally Posted by STLJAYS

I couldn't get them!!!! Size 14's dont come to stores and they were sold out in seconds online.

I did get the eminem exclusives though.

ANYBODY WANNA TRADE A SIZE 16 IN THE EMINEMS FOR A SIZE 14 11/12 PACK???

check out the eminems prices on ebay!
There were 14s in Finishlines.

12s are True
11s run .25-.50 small

But thats fine because I got a half size up.
The 11s however do feel really awkward like its missing the sole cushioning or are 11s supposed to be like that? Never had a pair before.

i got mine on beastbay, only one size to wear/ball in. question, if i got a confirmation email, does that mean my order went through for sure?

Originally Posted by bongdgreat

is this for real? yes h-town was crazy today....

yea, one of my good friends told me about this

so true...it didnt even have to be a xii and this pack would have FLEW just as fast
but the xiis made the hype even greater

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

hows the 11s n 12s fit?
r they true to size?
thx!

The 12's fit like a glove, the 11's are another story. They a bit snug on your foot. But I think thats how the 11's were. Im a size 10 and I boughtthe concords and the 01 black/red retro's and they were tight on my feet too. had to break them in. Since I got a fresh pair of 01's, i wont be wearingthe cdp 11's for quite some time. I wanted to know for the people that worn the CDP 11's, how do they feel after a day of wearing them?? also, does theshoe ride up on your foot like they about to come off. I had this problem with my 11's before. when I wear them its like my shoe is about to come off, likemy heel doesn't stay in place and I get lint balls from my socks on the inside of the shoe. does the CDP 11's do the same or the stay locked onto yourfoot?

Originally Posted by ogjordanxxi

12s are True
11s run .25-.50 small

But thats fine because I got a half size up.
The 11s however do feel really awkward like its missing the sole cushioning or are 11s supposed to be like that? Never had a pair before.

Me either... i just tried mine on, and as far as looks, they kill. Cushioning or comfort, i'd give them an 8.5. I honestly expected a bit more. But to behonest, I don't even care... XI's are my fav shoe of all time. I'll wear mine eventually, but for now they remain tried on not worn. And as far asthe Xii's go, they'll be worn soon... amazing shoes.. (Both XI & XII)

damn the strip i went to everyone wanted a size 9.5 i'm not joking, it was insane everyone on the line said they need a 9.5

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

so true...it didnt even have to be a xii and this pack would have FLEW just as fast
but the xiis made the hype even greater

Exactly. A pack with the XI and any SHOE will sell out just as fast as these did.

Regardless, this release made me despise Jordans. I'm moving on to those Derrick Rose Adidas and some good Nike basketball.

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

Regardless, this release made me despise Jordans. I'm moving on to those Derrick Rose Adidas and some good Nike basketball,
yea there are suppose to be some good nike retro's coming out with the griffeys and penny's

This is a good tip.
happy.gif
Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

hows the 11s n 12s fit?
r they true to size?
thx!

The 12's fit like a glove, the 11's are another story. They a bit snug on your foot. But I think thats how the 11's were. Im a size 10 and I bought the concords and the 01 black/red retro's and they were tight on my feet too. had to break them in. Since I got a fresh pair of 01's, i wont be wearing the cdp 11's for quite some time. I wanted to know for the people that worn the CDP 11's, how do they feel after a day of wearing them?? also, does the shoe ride up on your foot like they about to come off. I had this problem with my 11's before. when I wear them its like my shoe is about to come off, like my heel doesn't stay in place and I get lint balls from my socks on the inside of the shoe. does the CDP 11's do the same or the stay locked onto your foot?

Back
Top Bottom