Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Yea my spot had some. Im cop later on this week. And thanks Executive76, airmaxes, and Sick Ik 23 for da compliments

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

Originally Posted by 86 NT

IT is a shame, I sincerely hope you all get a pack.

If I was a no - life trailer hitch with 23 packs, I sure would atleast help you guys out, that really want just ONE pack!!

Best luck, keep us informed if you guys get lucky and stay watching this post bc when the RESTOCK happens, someone will post it immediately!!
Why you gotta knock the hustle man... it'd be different if I was set financially and had easy access to these packs, then i'd go out of my way to hook others up because thats who I am... But are you saying if you just put all that time and effort into securing those, that you would just throw away $3000-4000 in easy profit?
grin.gif

You do you homie. But honestly this is the reason why nobody helps each other out anymore because people take advantage and it's not a bitter remark it's basically the honest truth.

Plus whats the point of showing people u have 20 packs? Its like your lookin for the props for comin up with that many. I got my one pack, could have got more but didnt. Had i though, i wouldnt have showed everyone and made it harder for the people that couldnt get just one.

The last two guys just explained why I said what I said. . . Posting 24 packs to show to get eprops is stupid, and it was a true statement

IT IS one thing to post one or two nice pics (screen saver worthy), then just posting a bunch a kicks in your living room floor.

Airmaxes always sells kicks. . he will post a nice pic of the shoe at hand, then put in his sig what he has for sale. . and his prices areusually fair -

Make your money man, just stop braggin is all I am saying. . I want the people who want this pack to get theirs without getting fckd!

I like the saran wrap, but you don't really have to worry about anything yellowing etc... its very rare to have the XII's yellow up at all but word.

and for the dude who posted about the "pending" status for Finishline's website orders after the initial release, most likely they'll getcanceled... but you won't know for sure until you call in, and customer service is closed until 5AM pst.

Yea my FA has got a whole outfit for this pack. . although its not on eastbay which I dont udnerstand..

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

I tried to tell people to cop these early...prices are only going to rise.

Some people here say prices will drop.. don't understand the logic... need some clarification

I played in my 12's and the black on the inside part of one of my shoes seemed to rub off.
Now its kinda small spot of white. It happened on the outside of my other shoe too.

Has this happened to anyone else?

smh.gif

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

I tried to tell people to cop these early...prices are only going to rise.

Some people here say prices will drop.. don't understand the logic... need some clarification
He has some for sale...the prices will drop slightly give it some time if you can't find apair for around $400...wait it out.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

I played in my 12's and the black on the inside part of one of my shoes seemed to rub off.
Now its kinda small spot of white. It happened on the outside of my other shoe too.

Has this happened to anyone else?

smh.gif
Can we be blessesd wit sum pics?

resell prices are steadily rising. with that said, do you think if the white/red XII's were included in this CDP instead of the taxi's, do you thinkthis release would inch closer and closer to DMP status?

Back
Top Bottom