Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Originally Posted by versache530

Originally Posted by co diesel

going to storage, these won't be seeing light for a longgg time
wink.gif

laugh.gif
this dude saran wrapped the whole thing.......crazy
OD. These are not grail status and don't need to be mummified.

lol... he owns them let him do whatever he wants. some of us would love to have a pair that we can saran wrap but were not able to wrap them. i like what hedid. if they going storage why not keep them fresh

why so many people posting their multiple packs on here? what do you think it's going to do for you?

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

why so many people posting their multiple packs on here? what do you think it's going to do for you
they just want to brag and show everyone how much money they about to make. yea im jealous and wish it was me.. lol i only got one pack pendingso keeping my fingers crossed i actually come out with 1 pack

resell prices are steadily rising. with that said, do you think if the white/red XII's were included in this CDP instead of the taxi's, do you think this release would inch closer and closer to DMP status?

Possibly, but I think the playoffs would seal the deal...

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by jd3772000

JUST PICKED UP 3 MORE....CANT BELIEVE I CAME ACROSS A SZ 13 THE DAY AFTER THE RD...

THAT MAKES 21 PACKS IN THE LAST 2 DAYS....

87915349c703532b1b32ae3510a9e1ead25d982.pjpg

735350f746f3cfc50f4c52c12e3ed16ed9d08ef.pjpg
congratulations on being a %*%$#%*!@ re-seller.

Damn 21! How much you gona be selling them for 500 a pop? Hey but I can't hate on how you copped all of those. I just would of been happy if I could of atleast cop 2 pairs.

i hope you wont be able to sell them, and they dead on your hands...
embarassed.gif

Man, after trying these on for the first time today, I absolutely love the XII. The XI, on the other hand, is on the way out. I never even owned OGs, but theyjust feel so stiff, and really the Black/Red XI is one of the ones that I'm not a big fan of.

(Considering going back for another to get more Taxis.)

NT HEADS SAYING THAT H-TOWN WAS CRAZY, ENDED UP GETTING 2 PACKS TODAY (SUNDAY), 1 FROM THE GALARIA (SHIEKS) AND 1 FROM SHARPSTOWN. THERE ARE STILL A FEW OUTTHERE FOLKS

I still don't have a pack and after not getting them online and at the malls I just gave up. Lastnight I copped the 4/19 pack for $259 with no tax and freeshipping from Uptempoair. I'm not really into the 19's but they look with good with jeans. I'll wait a couple of months until the smoke clears onthis pack.

while everybody is scrambling to sell this pack to make a great profit, the word is "patience" some of these sellers will get stuck with their packsbecause of their crazy prices, i give um 2 to 4 months to come down to $400 and lower shipped average comfortably, im just waiting till the hype dies out inthe mean while ppl remember the word

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

while everybody is scrambling to sell this pack to make a great profit, the word is "patience" some of these sellers will get stuck with their packs because of their crazy prices, i give um 2 to 4 months to come down to $400 and lower shipped average comfortably, im just waiting till the hype dies out in the mean while ppl remember the word

I don't think these aren't dying down family. Sorry to say. They will stay at least $450. Might even reach DMP status

Originally Posted by SwagBag

eek.gif
gil23 wrote:

ONCE AGAIN FELLAS...THANKS TO ALL THAT ORDERED FROM ME....

THIS WAS A PRETTY CRAZY RELEASE AND I CAME THRU TO ALL THAT WANTED ME TO GET THEM FOR YALL....THANKS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

^ AND TO MY BRO....U SHUT IT DOWN BUB...

ON TO THE GOODIES....

b681584bc50b572b4e3a434049c374a74c34362.pjpg

71a15a4fc40250201be118ae400a35e9ce0e128.pjpg

bc525d64c4c840f25e821fc29af7631ecb11d6e.pjpg

d3215649cb0d552ea073abb819d5717fcb7eb51.pjpg

you just might now have enough to upgrade to a flatscreen fam
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
WOOOOOOWWWWW............GOT EM

You would think all that money and ol boy gotta 2001 walmart special
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mixednuts

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by mr delorean

JUST PICKED UP 3 MORE....CANT BELIEVE I CAME ACROSS A SZ 13 THE DAY AFTER THE RD...

THAT MAKES 21 PACKS IN THE LAST 2 DAYS....

87915349c703532b1b32ae3510a9e1ead25d982.pjpg

735350f746f3cfc50f4c52c12e3ed16ed9d08ef.pjpg
congratulations on being a %*%$#%*!@ re-seller.

Damn 21! How much you gona be selling them for 500 a pop? Hey but I can't hate on how you copped all of those. I just would of been happy if I could of atleast cop 2 pairs.

i hope you wont be able to sell them, and they dead on your hands...
embarassed.gif
Can't knock the hustle, I wish I was in a financial position to be able to afford 21 packs at one time
ohwell.gif

On another note, NES
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

while everybody is scrambling to sell this pack to make a great profit, the word is "patience" some of these sellers will get stuck with their packs because of their crazy prices, i give um 2 to 4 months to come down to $400 and lower shipped average comfortably, im just waiting till the hype dies out in the mean while ppl remember the word

I don't think these aren't dying down family. Sorry to say. They will stay at least $450. Might even reach DMP status
You must be smoking, especially with that last line.

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

You must be smoking, especially with that last line.

Lmao and the good stuff 2!

DMP status? You are crazy!....Once the hype dies down they be anywhere from 380-450 depends on the validity of the seller. Theseare a general release. The VI/XVII and VII/XVI have already came down. These are arent limited like the Titaniums,Attiludes and Lasers. Alot these dudesputting the starting price at 600-800 on ebay without alot positive feedback are crazy.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

DMP status? You are crazy!....Once the hype dies down they be anywhere from 380-450 depends on the validity of the seller. These are a general release. The VI/XVII and VII/XVI have already came down. These are arent limited like the Titaniums,Attiludes and Lasers. Alot these dudes putting the starting price at 600-800 on ebay without alot positive feedback are crazy.

thank you

i coped mine pre release then i coped the rest online but i dont think these will reach DMP status cause like someone said before there general release and ifthe rumors are true(which I doubt) there going to restock. But even if they dont these will decline from the crazy resell prices just like the 16/7 pack did.

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

why so many people posting their multiple packs on here? what do you think it's going to do for you
they just want to brag and show everyone how much money they about to make. yea im jealous and wish it was me.. lol i only got one pack pending so keeping my fingers crossed i actually come out with 1 pack
u know what's more impressive and what will make these newbie NTers in the Jordan forum even more jealous? Buying the 2001 black/red 11s andOG Taxis, DS.

Originally Posted by marques23

resell prices are steadily rising. with that said, do you think if the white/red XII's were included in this CDP instead of the taxi's, do you think this release would inch closer and closer to DMP status?

nah, just my opinion, but taxis>wht/red

Back
Top Bottom