Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by optimusp517

SWEET just got a call from FNL confirming my order
smile.gif
do they always do this? wheres my phone call!!!

to the people that doubt me call every finishline store you can get a phone number to and every store will say sold out or the have a size 7.5 or a 8 nothinggood I'm sure OF THAT !!!!---also call finishline 1-888-777-3949 and ask the rep where they full fill there restock orders from... they will tell you localfinishline the only packs that will go through will be the packs ordered on Friday night those will actually come from there Indianapolis, IN warehouse----theMonday restock will let a lot of people down unless you have a size 7.5 or 8 you might get those or kids sizes------ and just to let everyone know the orderconformation only means that they have the order in there system ....

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

YESSSSSSS... GOOD LOOKING OUT... COPPED TWO MORE PAIRS OF SIZE 13'S. GOT MY CONFIRMATION EMAIL. HOPEFULLY THEY GO THROUGH AS WELL.

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

Just picked up a size 12 off of eastbay.
I call ducktales. Prove me wrong

indifferent.gif

Don't got to tell tales my dude. I got 15 pairs already. What's another one gonna do for me? An extra $150? I wasn't boasting, just letting peeps know so they can hit them lines up.

^^^^This guy here...blatant reseller. Cant knock hustle but you better unload them fast because you'll be lucky to get more than 400 all the packs.Thatsnot much of profit considering with tax or shipping you will have spend at least 350 on each pack. I dont know if its even worth considering all the time youwill have spend camping out and being on the internet.
laugh.gif

frown.gif

I just assumed that fnl was going to restock around 12:30, haven't been keeping up with this thread.

Dayum.

Could have checked the internet before driving in to do some work in the city. Really wanted that size 10 to wear casually. Ordered a 9.5 friday night, becauseI want to ball in these, and in my old age (haha) it seems like my tastes are changing; I like a tighter fit.
smile.gif
But the night they dropped, when I went backto get a 10 the servers started crashing. There was a naked girl in my bed, looking like a cross between Jessica Simpson and Britney Spears. Had to handlebusiness. Did not wait around for the sites to come back up again. Had to come back up again.

Oh well, will keep my fingers crossed that a 10 falls in to my lap.

Congrats to those of you who copped on the FNL re-up. You're gonna love this pack, all except for those who are like 2001 this, and 2001 that, and theseare nothing like the OGs blah blah blah. These are called Retros for a reason. Like my man notoriousWES said:
Originally Posted by notoriusWES

This aint 2001...shut the !@%! up lmao
Those complaining are the cats that wanted this pack the most

Originally Posted by SeeMoney

frown.gif

I just assumed that fnl was going to restock around 12:30, haven't been keeping up with this thread.

Dayum.

Could have checked the internet before driving in to do some work in the city. Really wanted that size 10 to wear casually. Ordered a 9.5 friday night, because I want to ball in these, and in my old age (haha) it seems like my tastes are changing; I like a tighter fit.
smile.gif
But the night they dropped, when I went back to get a 10 the servers started crashing. There was a naked girl in my bed, looking like a cross between Jessica Simpson and Britney Spears. Had to handle business. Did not wait around for the sites to come back up again. Had to come back up again.

Oh well, will keep my fingers crossed that a 10 falls in to my lap.

lol,,, is the chick available?? i might have something to trade for her....

There was a naked girl in my bed, looking like a cross between Jessica Simpson and Britney Spears. Had to handle business.

laugh.gif
Can't blame you. I'd give up 2 packs for that

Man I have been refreshing all morning. I am at work though and actually had to step away to work. Come back and everyone copped off FNL. This will be thesecond time a grown man has cried in 3 days. I still didnt get my one 11.5 pack. This is gonna be the death of me. My girl already wants to leave me cuz itsall I have obsessed over all weekend. I am seriously on the verge of getting committed to a mental ward over this pack!

I wonder if anybody here that was complaining about peeps with multiple packs, actually got multiple packs on the restock
laugh.gif

Woohoo got my order confirmation from FNL
smile.gif
Called me this morning to make sure billing and shipping is correct.

Been trying hard since the sites crashed Fri. night without luck. I've been refreshing my comp all morning.
Get up, go get a cup of coffee, come back and they're gone.
SMH at myself for wasting 3 days of my life running around trying to get a pack.
Congrats to those who got their pairs...I'm done, I give up.

Originally Posted by c4

SMH at myself for wasting 3 days of my life running around trying to get a pack.
I'm starting to feel the same way man. This has consumed my every thought for the last 3 days and I am exhausted from it. I have never hadproblems getting J's before. I even got some Eminems last week. This is the most disappointing Jordan experience I have ever known in 13 years ofcollecting.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Woohoo got my order confirmation from FNL
smile.gif
Called me this morning to make sure billing and shipping is correct.

Good for you homie although you said the same thing a page back.

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by c4

I'm starting to feel the same way man. This has consumed my every thought for the last 3 days and I am exhausted from it. I have never had problems getting J's before. I even got some Eminems last week. This is the most disappointing Jordan experience I have ever known in 13 years of collecting.

i feel u... i have 2 orders pending.. one from eastbay last night over the phones and 1 from fnl today at the restock.. i pray that one will go through. i havea feeling i will come out empty handed

Didn't camp out. Got to Champs at like 6:15 only 6 people when they opened up. Was out the mall an hour later with all my packs from Champs, Footaction,and a Mom & Pop Store. I go to college dude. I don't care if i make $50 off of each pack i sell. Something is something. $50 goes a long way whentequila shots at the bar are $1.00 each on campus. lol.

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by c4

I'm starting to feel the same way man. This has consumed my every thought for the last 3 days and I am exhausted from it. I have never had problems getting J's before. I even got some Eminems last week. This is the most disappointing Jordan experience I have ever known in 13 years of collecting.

i feel u... i have 2 orders pending.. one from eastbay last night over the phones and 1 from fnl today at the restock.. i pray that one will go through. i have a feeling i will come out empty handed
I can relate, this has been the worst experience. The DMPs werent even this bad for me the get a pack and being in NYC.

Back
Top Bottom