Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Can't be that high, I sold an XI last night for $202.50 and an XII for $152.50, I'd say both winners got an absolute steal, since the night before Isold an XI for $265 and an XII for $202.50....

pimp.gif

finishline orders with free shipping will be here before the years over.......so we wont be getting it till next week.........

How are you guys getting the pack off of finishline.com today? I am looking at it right now and it says item is currently out of stock? I've been checkingfor days for the restock, I got nothing...

Originally Posted by gtharris

How are you guys getting the pack off of finishline.com today? I am looking at it right now and it says item is currently out of stock? I've been checking for days for the restock, I got nothing...
There was a restock at Finishline.com around 8:20 am PST.

I was late myself but i saw a few sizes.

I dont think people purchased any packs today off finishline.com (i could be wrong) but i think people are referring to their orders being fulfilled andshipped out.

Prices drastically falling on ebay already. Saw one go for only 450 this morning. I say by next week they'll be under 400 which wont be a bad price forme to finally get my pack.

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

So what happened to all the people that were saying they would definitely keep their XII's but be selling their XI's when the packs finally dropped?

THEY LIED, LOL....

called FNL for my order for the re-stock.

Laby said my order is in "RESERVED" status.

I asked what this means and she says that as soon as the "NEW STOCK" comes in 12/23 PM, I will DEFINITELY get my pair. This is word for word on whatshe told me.

She also told me that the re-stock that happened Monday was not for cancelled orders on Saturday but rather for the new shipment coming in today. They will bedoing a first in first

out on the orders.

The accident NDC drop actually came through.. with a free 2 day shipping upgraded! Check the status of your canceled orders.. they might actually ship!

Originally Posted by Mac4167

Just got a call from eastbay confirming my purchase of 2 packs, im telling yall, keep calling for cancellations, lady who sold me mine told me they get a few cancellations and credit card rejects every hour .

just curious what number you call? I already got shipping confirmations but when i tried calling Beastbay from their 1800 # on the front page i always got CSreps that were *****y and didn't even sound like they checked for stock if i asked

I know prices are at like $500 on these right now but do you guys think they'll be going up or down? This pack was hyped up like it was the second comingof the DMPs or something.

My order on nike says cancelled on top but also says pending delievery on the bottom....what the hell does that mean?

Originally Posted by Be4Chst

My order on nike says cancelled on top but also says pending delievery on the bottom....what the hell does that mean?

So does mine. Did you get the email? Check your online banking to see if they have given you your money back. They just put mine back so I guess I am setttlingfor one pack

if some one shipped there pack can you tell me what SIZE BOX you shipped the whole pack in because im trying to ship a pack i got for my cousin but i cant finda box to send it in.

hi all, apologies if someone has already posted this but Niketown UK's online website still had a full size run last night. The pack was only released herein London yesterday so after I managed to get someone to go down to the Niketown on Regent St, I liked the XI's so much I bought another pack onlineyesterday night. Shipped today and I should receive them tomorrow just in time for xmas. Not sure if those of you in the US can access the UK site but if youcan they're going for GBP 185.90 which is probably around USD 280. Good luck!

Originally Posted by radrztj85

Originally Posted by Be4Chst

So does mine. Did you get the email? Check your online banking to see if they have given you your money back. They just put mine back so I guess I am setttling for one pack
My order did that with the 15s last year, they will probably ship.

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by baysfinest

was just able to pick up my second pair this morning at the mall... store only had 4 pair lucky me one of those pairs were my size
smile.gif

Let me guess hilltop mall? If so I'm done with that wack %@@ phony piece of s#$t mall! I called shiekh so many times yesterday n the day before n they kept telling me were not sure when were going to receive the cdp! I also called b4 they closed and got the same answer. So today I head out there just to check n to my suprice I see dudes walkin out with packages. I go up to shiekh n bam they hit me with the sold out! I was like b%$*h the fudge you mean I called so many times yesterday n you guys couldn't tell me you were reciveng them today! Pshh F#$*k Hilltop mall n its stores n employees!. I'm BOMBING That mall soon! Yes I'm mad to! If any NTer out there from the bay know any spots with a size 12. PM me or any reasonble prices.
laugh.gif
why so serious? You can't expect much from hilltopmall its an indoor swap meet.

^ Just lettting people know, I still haven't gotten my shipping confirmation and I ordered during the 2nd wave on release date through FNL, talked torep's and its definitely FIFO... by the way, I just happen to be ordering 2x11.5s also... so that shipment that came in will fulfill those orders before yafirst, dont get ya hopes up too much!

I think ima wait for the Bgrades to pop up.....maybe they will accidentally flip the jumpman on the left shoe and markit as a defect.

Just check the tracking numbers from NDC and sidelinappearl.com they both arrived at my house. bout to leave work as I'm typing....

Back
Top Bottom