Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

still have no pack
frown.gif

waited all mornin on release day to cop a size 8.5, i wear a size 10. employees copped 9.5-11 before they even let the people in line touch anything.

The pack I ordered from finishline has been shipped. I got a pack for my GFs little brother. He's a size 9. It would be kinda sweet if they sent the wrongsize. Preferably a bigger size like 10-10.5 haha. I can live without this pack, but I wouldn't mind owning one. AND... I ain't knockin' on wood!

People in New Jersey, see any 4.5s? Im willing to take the drive from the city to get them b4 xmas... I need them bad
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Wow, no more sizes at Uptempoair.com but their price for the Pack Xi/Xii is at $549.99 (***more sizes posting soon****)... Damn! How about that folks?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

My e-bay seller shipped mines out monday with 2-3 day shipping...hopefully it will be here before christmas

For those who are going to rock these on chrismas, which ones are your going to wear?

Me if possible the XII

yea, just received my shipping confirmation form NDC free fed ex 2 day! gonna be delvered 24th fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I ordered in early releaes on 12/19 but never got the cancelation email so prpably everybody will recive theier packs yea

Originally Posted by wkej

yea, just received my shipping confirmation form NDC free fed ex 2 day! gonna be delvered 24th fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I ordered in early releaes on 12/19 but never got the cancelation email so prpably everybody will recive theier packs yea

dang i still havent gotten my shipping confirmation from ndc. i ordered on the early release and that got cancelled then i ordered from them again...stillnothing. hope that doesnt get cancelled...props to my boy that got me my size through beastbay.

just got shipped from finishline.................with the free shipping.....its gonna get here 12/30.........that sucks......lucky people from ndc got upgradedto 2nd day shipping..........but at least i get my pack for new years.....

hopefully everyone that wants one gets one.....

Finishline still hasn't shipped my pack. The Rep told me yesterday morning that she was waiting for a tracking number, and today another rep said thatstill has not been shipped. She said they have pack reserve for me. So maybe it will be ship today. I better not be charge for 2nd day if I'm getting themship today because I probably won't get them until next week. UPS and Fedex are just doing pickups tomorrow and Friday.

just got shipping confirmation on my size 11 that i got lucky with calling into eastbay sunday evening. they should be here tomorrow!!!!!!

still searching for my 11.5 without getting killed by a reseller. I am close to giving up. The prices are drastically falling on ebay now so by next weekit looks like this pack will be down under 400.

Originally Posted by LukeJAYWALKER23

Any chance we will get a restock on ndc? i really need my size
doubtful to see and fsr restock like what fnl had yesterday... btw did anyone get a confirmation or cancelation from fnl that ordered yesterday???

Does eastbay ship your CDP's in that plastic rap or do they double box. Last time I ordered some j's from eastbay, they looked like they got ranover by a truck.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by air23xxi

Finishline still hasn't shipped my pack. The Rep told me yesterday morning that she was waiting for a tracking number, and today another rep said that still has not been shipped. She said they have pack reserve for me. So maybe it will be ship today. I better not be charge for 2nd day if I'm getting them ship today because I probably won't get them until next week. UPS and Fedex are just doing pickups tomorrow and Friday.
Just received my shipping confirmation from Finishline on the first pair I purchased early Sat morning (2am EST) which I did not think I wouldget. Now I have a second pair, from the restock yesterday, most likely coming my way as well...so its off to ebay to make some money on a resell (btw it willbe a size 11 up for sale)!!!

Back
Top Bottom