Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

The preorder at my local shop in Northern VA sold out, I tried copping online at the first midnight release, I think I got my size 12 in each online store onlyto see each site all crash one by one. Woke up early saturday to cop in person, my local spots had all sold out to friends/family, like 2 sizes available fromthe whole run. Still empty handed. ........... Stayed online all day Monday, caught the restock,submitted order, and.................. ERROR, order was notprocessed....... but now I have a pending transaction that taunts me every time I check my account balance. Not happy. Also went home for the holidays, so Imissed out on the Major DC delayed stock too. Praying there will be another restock or ebay price falls in a week or so., cuz right now the average ebayselling price is ridiculous.

If anyone has any tips on any retail spots in NOVA, DC, MD, or even in Richmond or Hampton Roads I'm all ears.

You know if ppl didnt just buy all these random sizes they didnt need there would be no problems because sizes would be available to those that really needthem. They should register your name when you make a purchase and then register it to a database to verify that no one buys more than 1 package. It would workin theory but reguire copperation between all stores sellin the packs. Just a thought...

^^ Not going to happen. Impossible to do, thats a naive idea.

Besides Jordan Brand loves the hype, the ebay prices and people getting robbed, trampled, and killed. They love knowing that a shoe they put out sells outwithin the first hours of release.

Originally Posted by ABallin23

the prices on ebay will die down very soon so just wait it out if u didnt get a pair

agree with you, I couldn't even sell my VI/XVII package for retail after the hype died down.

^^agree
tired.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

You know if ppl didnt just buy all these random sizes they didnt need there would be no problems because sizes would be available to those that really need them. They should register your name when you make a purchase and then register it to a database to verify that no one buys more than 1 package. It would work in theory but reguire copperation between all stores sellin the packs. Just a thought...
Thats too far fetched to be put into effect. But your thinking. Thats a good thing.

Now this may seem a bit concerning but why would anybody copp 2,3 or 4 Jordan Countdown packs? huh, I mean that's greedy and selfish because anybody elsewho wanted this pack and who didn't get one must be pissed off. Every CDP that was popular duirng this year people just had to copp as many as possible andsomehow that how a pack winded being sold out. Those who copped more than one CDP I say is greedy. Coppin more than one is greedy and selfish. so no one elsewould copp a pack_unless you willing to resell on ebay on ebay. But having to copp as many as you want whether you in a store or on the interent made you plangreedy. Yeah, I'm saying it whether you don't give a @#%& or not, to me that was just plan greedy and selfish. The ones who didn't copp the11/12 pack or any other pack gotta be hurt this year, I one of y'all too!

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

People here are funny man. :smh: Wait and see if they go down in price. LOL.

I know resellers like you are hoping the price doesnt go down(with your 15 packs) but just look on ebay at the other hot packs VI/XVII and VII/XVI they are allgoing for about retail or 3-5 percent more. This are general release people, the longer you wait the more you bring down the resell prices.

I bought 9 packs from Champs and Legends. If anybody doesnt like it then go to hell. I have the money and I'm gonna spend it on whatever i want. Blame thestores for sellin me multiple pairs. In this world money talks so stop crying about things you dont control. Im keepin 3 pairs for myself and im sellin theother 6. So if you didnt get a pack at retail and dont wanna spend the money on ebay just do us all a favor and shut up.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp215

I bought 9 packs from Champs and Legends. If anybody doesnt like it then go to hell. I have the money and I'm gonna spend it on whatever i want. Blame the stores for sellin me multiple pairs. In this world money talks so stop crying about things you dont control. Im keepin 3 pairs for myself and im sellin the other 6. So if you didnt get a pack at retail and dont wanna spend the money on ebay just do us all a favor and shut up.

You better get more then retail for packs because thats a least 3100 on your credit card with interest acumlating
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

People here are funny man. :smh: Wait and see if they go down in price. LOL.

I know resellers like you are hoping the price doesnt go down(with your 15 packs) but just look on ebay at the other hot packs VI/XVII and VII/XVI they are all going for about retail or 3-5 percent more. This are general release people, the longer you wait the more you bring down the resell prices.

Your damn right resellers like me don't want the price to go down. I hope them $#$!! go up like Coke prices now. Whether people copped or not, is mostdefinitely not my problem, Im handling mine. I don't knock nobody's hustle. And can care less of what anybody else is doing. 19 PACKS to be exact, andim down to 7. After letting em go for $650,$600, and $550 the lowest, i already recouped my initial investment plus more. Them other packs VI/XVII, VII/XVIdon't even compare to these. AT ALL.

I don't understand why people copped multiple packs. My 2001 Black/Red XIs still look good but they are old. Plus I wanted the Taxis very bad so I copped 1Pack. If people take care of their shoes then they wouldn't have to worry about putting some on ice to rock later.

Originally Posted by loxley4life

Did anyone order from solefresh.com? If so, have you received your pack? Thanks in advance.

I orderd from them in the past, they came later then RD despite the earlier order, you should get yours soon.

Originally Posted by kevvv

Originally Posted by loxley4life

Did anyone order from solefresh.com? If so, have you received your pack? Thanks in advance.

I orderd from them in the past, they came later then RD despite the earlier order, you should get yours soon.

Thanks bro. They been being extra shady these last few days. I wanted to skip all of the hastle so I just paid extra. Now they won't answer my emails areanything. i hope they do in fact ship out.

this always comes up,, this whole thing about resellers and people that didnt get there pair being mad,, i cant knock anyones hustle if u got the time to berunning around n getting 8- 14 packs and u got the time to flip them,its watever ur making ur money there isnt anything anybody can do,, but wen people come onthis board and load up the pics or be like oohh i just copped 40 packs,,like why do that???? u sound so corny and plus u just lookin for people to be mad atespecially those guys that werent able to get there pair, to all the resell masters out there get ur packs or pairs flip them n keep it moving ,no need forpics or post about all the pairs u got .

Just a heads up I called Finishline's automated number and punched in my order number from the restock on Monday and it seems like my order went through,just awaiting a tracking number. So if you guys have a minute it might be worth it to call.

Its not about reselling and being able to afford to buY 10 packs. Am sure most folks with CC can buy 10 packs. But at the end of the day it comes down togreed, and most people who does that are BTL GREEDY.......

Back
Top Bottom