Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

After finally receiving my pack from ebay... I'm thinking about copping some fake XI's for dirt cheap and comparing them to the CDP XI's.

I just can't see the difference.

To be continued.......

Let us know ASAP

Originally Posted by markjo75

After finally receiving my pack from ebay... I'm thinking about copping some fake XI's for dirt cheap and comparing them to the CDP XI's.

To be continued.......

Let us know ASAP

that would be interesting....

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

To be continued.......

Let us know ASAP

be careful you might mix them up...

i jus called FNL's customer service and they told me that my monday restock order is on back order...i wasnt aware that FNL does back orders...anyone elseget the same response when checking the status of their order?

Originally Posted by mangantiman

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

To be continued.......

Let us know ASAP

be careful you might mix them up...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

To be continued.......

Sadly, I was thinking the same thing.

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

i jus called FNL's customer service and they told me that my monday restock order is on back order...i wasnt aware that FNL does back orders...anyone else get the same response when checking the status of their order?

Not from finishilne but i did get a back order from eastbay one time. and i ended up not getting my shoes. i was pretty pissed. i would call back and ask whatyour chances are because there's talk about them getting another shipment......But i guess we'll have to wait and find out.

Originally Posted by AJMasta

To be continued.......

Sadly, I was thinking the same thing.

It is sad. I know we were warned about the quality of this pack, and we all know the quality in general has gone down. But this XI is almost a disgrace tothe legacy that is the Air Jordan XI. The cut of the patent leather is just ridiculous.

Anyway, I should have comparison pics in 7-10 days. That's when "they" will arrive
laugh.gif

Finishline said they were getting another shipment the past Tuesday and thats why our shoes are "reserved" but my shoes ended up being shipped beforetuesday anyway. Just keep calling FNL cust serv, and ask them whats going on. don't call on weeknds' they don't update anything

Im still hunting and looking for a pair... I missed out in Houston and came to L.A. and Vegas and still couldn't find a pair.. I've been to about 6 or7 different malls and keep stalking on ebay looking for em... Im bout to give my hopes up seriously... I've never had to work this hard for a releaseever!!!! not even da DMP's....

I'm guessing no restock at finishline!.
I guess ima have to dig in my pockets! Hopefully I'm able to cop at a decent price.

if you guys really wanted them, you would have dont anything to get them
i didnt buy out a store i got all of them from 4 different spots, on release day and
i only had one on hold and it wasnt even my size.
so if you tried hard then you would had coped,

FS: Countdown 11/12 sz 10.5/11.5 $430

haha reseller, and he posts pictures as advertisement....truly no shame....

first off, this isnt a pick up thread nor a buy/sell thread, so no need for the pictures.

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

i didnt buy out a store i got all of them from 4 different spots, on release day and

you seem cool to me but its not fair to tell people they didn't try hard enough. Alot about this pack was luck if you didn't have connects

Originally Posted by Cloud

you seem cool to me but its not fair to tell people they didn't try hard enough. Alot about this pack was luck if you didn't have connects

i had connects and they were still hard for me to get...i didnt even get my size...so with or without connects, these were hard to come by

Some of us I have stuff going on in our lives. We just dont have time to camp out in front of store at 11PM-8AM for general releases. But its notreally your fault its the stores fault for selling you more than one pack at a time.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Some of us I have stuff going on in our lives. We just dont have time to camp out in front of store at 11PM-8AM for general releases. But its not really your fault its the stores fault for selling you more than one pack at a time.
i didnt camp out all my orders came through
2 form NDC
2 from Eastbay
1 from FNL
and i bought 2 release day like everyone else
equal chance, i just got really lucky

Originally Posted by Cloud

maybe not try hard enough, but i know if someone really wanted these then they would had done anything to get them.
i missed out on the mars iv, i really wanted those and i didnt do much to get them and i completely missed out wasnt able to cop

Back
Top Bottom