Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

sidelineapparel_2034_85636759

sidelineapparel_2034_85954792

sidelineapparel_2034_85792120

found these shirts on a website for the package.. i just dont know which ones i would buy for which shoes??.. i went ot champs and didnt have my size in any of the decent shirts..
I understand these shirts, with the XII reference in the front and the XI's in the back.... but I'm just not feeling them.

^^I dig what SneakerFee just said...

Makes me wonder the age of the people who are cryin like babys

Me? I'm thankful for this pack..love everything about it!

For all the people saying "shut up" about quality, I would love to know how many of you had any of the OG's or retro's. I've never beenone to have that "holier than you" mentality, but these XI's really are drastically different than previous versions.

Jordan Brand knew damn well what they were doing with this pack.

Hats off to them from the business aspect, but a big F U to them as a consumer.

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

For all the people saying "shut up" about quality, I would love to know how many of you had any of the OG's or retro's. I've never been one to have that "holier than you" mentality, but these XI's really are drastically different than previous versions.

I bought two packs just because I never had the XI OG or the 01 retro (or any XI). But the first time I wore the XI I knew something was off thiseven without a point of comparison. Someone posted it takes a break in time for the XI like some other 90's era sneakers.

Originally Posted by markjo75

For all the people saying "shut up" about quality, I would love to know how many of you had any of the OG's or retro's. I've never been one to have that "holier than you" mentality, but these XI's really are drastically different than previous versions.

I bought two packs just because I never had the XI OG or the 01 retro (or any XI). But the first time I wore the XI I knew something was off this even without a point of comparison. Someone posted it takes a break in time for the XI like some other 90's era sneakers.
That break in time excuse is BS.

I wore the Concords and Spacejams fresh out the box for basketball my junior year in HS and had NO problems.

Originally Posted by markjo75

I bought two packs just because I never had the XI OG or the 01 retro (or any XI). But the first time I wore the XI I knew something was off this even without a point of comparison. Someone posted it takes a break in time for the XI like some other 90's era sneakers.
That break in time excuse is BS.

I wore the Concords and Spacejams fresh out the box for basketball my junior year in HS and had NO problems.
That's the f ing reason I'm looking for those exact sneakers right at this moment.

Word. I copped two pairs each of the retro XI's in black/red and Cool Grey's and they are comfy as slippers!!! =)

anyone trying to let these go for retail? the cheapest place i have seen them in ny was 350 im about to do that if i dont find another store

Originally Posted by daffy 016

anyone trying to let these go for retail? the cheapest place i have seen them in ny was 350 im about to do that if i dont find another store
You better go ahead and cop before those are gone

thats retail with tax

Originally Posted by Solid waffle

thats retail with tax

new york doesnt have tax on shoes i believe

yeah, they do have fakes already, cant believe it, well actually i can.
i saw the fakes of this pack on ebay the day that pickyourshoes.com got their shipment in, so they are ahead of the game too.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

my XI's feel good and comfty

no they dont. the only way you can say this is if you never owned a pair of XI's before.
even that isnt an excuse because these 11's also cam with 12's and after wearing the 12 there really is no way the 11 can still feel good.

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Originally Posted by Solid waffle

thats retail with tax

new york doesnt have tax on shoes i believe
yes we do, 8.375% on clothing/sneakers over $110.

So i jsut tried my 11/12 on.. the XIs feel disgusting they're so stiff (nh) and the 12s.. well they're comfy to me, but then again i never owned a pairbefore

first time had my XI, it feels kinda of weird on fitting when i put them on...
hmm... but XIIs r fitting normal~

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

my XI's feel good and comfty

no they dont. the only way you can say this is if you never owned a pair of XI's before.
even that isnt an excuse because these 11's also cam with 12's and after wearing the 12 there really is no way the 11 can still feel good.
you can't say that cuz every ones foot is different. Wut might feel uncomfortable to you may feel comfortable to somebody else.

Just like how every one says their is a size difference with the XIs. I wear a size 10 in all my shoes and the XIs fit great on my feet (not big and not tosmall).

Originally Posted by JSoN619

are there fake 11 / 12 packs out there already? i stooped upon this btw (auction already ended)
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mens-....m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A13|39%3A1|240%3A1318

for starters......they giving out a retro card with the pack..........
and second i dont think they would have a FSR......

and with a price like that resellers woulda bought everything from them and sold it themselves....

Back
Top Bottom