Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

they gone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by monday22

time machine ? lol..good one

yeah retros 11 are waaaay better, so glad i passed on this CDP and bought a 2nd pair of bred 01s

yeah if your lazy and expect everything to come you like the time machine clowns you won't find these for retail but if you go to stores and look around,keep updating eastbay and hope a pair pops up, wait for someone to list these on ebay inproperly and they go for retail or less, wait for someone who needsmoney desperatly asap you'll get them.

btw the gardena swapmeet had them last week when i was there, the lady wanted $400 even, after haggling back and forth for a good 10-15 mins my boy broughther down to $335 even which is pretty much retail plus tax.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Originally Posted by monday22

time machine ? lol..good one

yeah retros 11 are waaaay better, so glad i passed on this CDP and bought a 2nd pair of bred 01s

yeah if your lazy and expect everything to come you like the time machine clowns you won't find these for retail but if you go to stores and look around, keep updating eastbay and hope a pair pops up, wait for someone to list these on ebay inproperly and they go for retail or less, wait for someone who needs money desperatly asap you'll get them.

btw the gardena swapmeet had them last week when i was there, the lady wanted $400 even, after haggling back and forth for a good 10-15 mins my boy brought her down to $335 even which is pretty much retail plus tax.
Good find. Bur the swapmeet can be tricky. Just make sure they're authentic

i copped the size 11 package off of eastbay this mornin...with the 30% off....got my conf #..hope it works out =)

This thread is still going because most of you all who are keeping it going are simply saying... "this thread is still going."

Aint no overseas over stock coming of they are sold out overseas. There was overstock on the spizyikes not on the XI/XII CDP.......TRUST ME.

Back
Top Bottom