Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

somepeople are just stupid. i dont understand why people bid an auction up to 4 or 5 hundred dollars when you can get one for under retail haha

where can you get one for under retail
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

nerd.gif

i didnt mean under retail but as a seller on under cost im returning my remaining 8.5's because its not worth it after all the ebay fees

I'm luvin my 12's more and more everyday.........The 12's were the only reason I didn't sell my pack....I hope one day I can get over thequality issues of my 11's.....

Ay y'all when you think this thread gonna end? untill it gets up to 300? Or when everybody stop braggin about they 11/12 packs?

I'm still trying to get a pair in a size 13. Any suggestions? I tried getting them online when they first dropped and physically went to the mall at 5:30AMwhen that went south on release day but the employees at all the stores bull****ted everybody on them. Most people didn't even get any and some were outdays in advance.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I'm luvin my 12's more and more everyday.........The 12's were the only reason I didn't sell my pack....I hope one day I can get over the quality issues of my 11's.....

Preach!!!

Originally Posted by flatbush147

people really think they are going to find these for 350 or something

When Eastbay puts up their surplus from Europe in the Spring/Summer they will be for retail or less.

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

nerd.gif

Ebay I bought a legit pair for $265. The ebayer didnt know what he was doing. He made a number of mistakes.
1. He put no shipping then went back and said he would ship for $15. But you cant see that just browsing you have to open up and read all his details.
2. It ended at a hour after new years pst. Everyone is partying at this time or past out.
3. He had zero feedback But, accepted paypal with confirmed address.
4. He took pictures of the shoes using a mac. Mac's reverses everything. So the jumpmans on all the shoes were reversed. I only caught it because I saw thereflection of the mac in the patent leather and remember what it does to pictures because it did that to me when i used a mac to sell my jays on craigslist.

There is a way to get them ebay is my place. What people dont understand is that as long as you use paypal as a buyer you are good. If a buyer complains its aautomatic refund if thats what you want. So if you but a pair and they are and they have stated they are AUTHENTIC, 100% AUTHENTIC, and ect. Feel free to buythem. Cuse if you ge them and they are fake paypal will give you your money back even if they have already transfered their money to a bank account.

AGH! My Finishline.com order was finally canceled. I really hate Finishline... Someone please do a restock!

I was in the Northline Footlocker (Houston) and to my surprise they had these on the shelf. I asked the guy if they didnt sell out and he said he had gottenmore. He had a 7.5 and 7y on the shelf.

Is Sole fresh legit???

I called the number on their website and it was not solefresh...and it has been almos a MONTH!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by AJumpman23

Is Sole fresh legit???

I called the number on their website and it was not solefresh...and it has been almos a MONTH!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I bought a pair of shoes from their ebay store with no problems. but i have heard stories of horrible customer service from them.

Originally Posted by thakickboss

Is Sole fresh legit???

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I bought a pair of shoes from their ebay store with no problems. but i have heard stories of horrible customer service from them.
Should I just file a dispute or do a chargeback right about now?

Originally Posted by flatbush147

people really think they are going to find these for 350 or something

i wouldn't see why not, if your patient and commit to paying a certain price, you'll eventually get that price. i got ds 2001 blk red xi's for$225 shipped while everyone was pooing their pants about the cdp. i wouldn't expect anyone to spend $310 plus tax on these just to take a loss profitwise, but if you hold out and look around you'll find deals.

the problem is most people ask where they can find shoes for retail or cheap rather then going out and putting in the work and research to find those deals.

Originally Posted by thakickboss

Is Sole fresh legit???

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Should I just file a dispute or do a chargeback right about now?
I would definitely do a chargeback. I think it's pretty unlikely you'll get the pack. It's a shame too.

smh.gif
at Sole Fresh

Back
Top Bottom