Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

Originally Posted by xdiiiinnno0

why is this not locked up yet ?

why would you be the first person to comment on it in a week just to ask why this isn't locked up yet? pretty f'n stupid...

eek.gif
whoa calm down there man.its not that serious..on the sidenote i stillhavent worn my 11s

I thought I would've had my sz 13's by now.....but anyone selling them is selfish and asking for way too much dinero.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

I thought I would've had my sz 13's by now.....but anyone selling them is selfish and asking for way too much dinero.

ive said this many times. If you havent got your pack yet there are plenty on ebay at reasonable prices and there have been numerious RESTOCKS. Do some workand you will find them....I mean seriously the last 10 that ended on ebay have been no higher than 350 (thats pretty much retail.)

Remember when people where saying, "There would be no restocks, people who don't got them missed out"

Boy were they wrong

Originally Posted by agold1002

ive said this many times. If you havent got your pack yet there are plenty on ebay at reasonable prices and there have been numerious RESTOCKS. Do some work and you will find them....I mean seriously the last 10 that ended on ebay have been no higher than 350 (thats pretty much retail.)
This just isn't true. Try buying a restock...you will sit with your order "processing" for two to three weeks, then it'scancelled without notice. The only auctions for this pack in size 13 or 14 recently are either Buy-It-Now-only set at $500 or something else ridiculous, orthey start as regular auctions that end within a day because someone convinced the seller to sell 'em under the table.

Originally Posted by slowgraffiti

ive said this many times. If you havent got your pack yet there are plenty on ebay at reasonable prices and there have been numerious RESTOCKS. Do some work and you will find them....I mean seriously the last 10 that ended on ebay have been no higher than 350 (thats pretty much retail.)
This just isn't true. Try buying a restock...you will sit with your order "processing" for two to three weeks, then it's cancelled without notice. The only auctions for this pack in size 13 or 14 recently are either Buy-It-Now-only set at $500 or something else ridiculous, or they start as regular auctions that end within a day because someone convinced the seller to sell 'em under the table.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn I want these bad!! But wit so many
pimp.gif
retro Nike's its hard to pull the trigger for more than $350

Originally Posted by slowgraffiti

This just isn't true. Try buying a restock...you will sit with your order "processing" for two to three weeks, then it's cancelled without notice. The only auctions for this pack in size 13 or 14 recently are either Buy-It-Now-only set at $500 or something else ridiculous, or they start as regular auctions that end within a day because someone convinced the seller to sell 'em under the table.

so why dont you make a deal under the table.....

NO way.....maybe the auctions that you've caught weren't for a size 13, or they are fake. I check eBay every day for these, and FYI I refuse to pay thereseller price.

NO way.....maybe the auctions that you've caught weren't for a size 13, or they are fake. I check eBay every day for these, and FYI I refuse to pay the reseller price.

350 - http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-...13%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

Retail on these w/ tax was 330....

I still been lookin for a size 11 or 11.5 on ebay but the prices I've seen were dumb OD. Dudes is talki $500+ BIN. The others, if they are legit, ucan't tell w/ the shady lookin pics along side stock photos. Asked this one dude for tagged pics, never sent em

Came home yesterday and it was here chilling at the door.
I love both kicks. Now I can relax and focus on the other kicks I missed.

im scared to rock the XI because they look so dam clean and i dont want that nasty creasing on the pl too

NO way.....maybe the auctions that you've caught weren't for a size 13, or they are fake. I check eBay every day for these, and FYI I refuse to pay the reseller price.

Retail on these w/ tax was 330....
The second link looks decent...first link was ended, and shipping was $40 some dollars

Back
Top Bottom