Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by CasperJr

i plused out my 11s and my poor pinky toe is dying right now
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

i plused out my 11s and my poor pinky toe is dying right now
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

word man, my 12's are probably the most comfy Jordans I own but the 11's I cant wear for more than an hour or two without wanting to cut my pinky toeoff!!!

^^^^ I know it is a grip but I can't find anything for less and I know the whole wait it out thing but I know the more I wait, the less they'll be andthe more they'll be. I wear an 11 to a 12 so my size is always overpriced
smh.gif
I waited on the Penny II's and missed out. Luckily a fellow NTer lookedout for me.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

YO PENNY 2'S ARE STILL AT FOOTLOCKER
Not the Blk/Blue ones. And if they are in your area, They sold out in my size in Pittsburgh and Harrisburg

If the xi's are killin ya toes(like mine did) take the insoles out. I did that to mine and they are a nice fit now, I can actually wear them all day and myfeet feel fine.

Originally Posted by xdiiiinnno0

Originally Posted by xislandzstylezx

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Yo, quick question is $420 too much for a pack?

Would you rather pay more now or A LOT of more later?
yeaa. that pretty much sums it up. if you really want em, cop em now
yeah...they are slowly disappearing in some sizes.....i want to cop another size 13 but I don't want to pay more than I did on releaseday
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xdiiiinnno0

Originally Posted by xislandzstylezx

Would you rather pay more now or A LOT of more later?
yeaa. that pretty much sums it up. if you really want em, cop em now

Think of it this way, both 01 Blk/Red XI's and OG Taxi go for $250+ by them selves today so spending $420 on them now(only $90 over retail after tax) is not bad at all.. Just wait in a few years what these will go for DS..

well its only like 90 bucks over retail becasue with tax its like 330 add in the fact its at least 25 to ship them so he has to make a littleprofit

Seen somebody with some fake cdp xi and they looked better than the real cdp xi, total fail jordan brand

nflowshoe wrote:
Seen somebody with some fake cdp xi and they looked better than the real cdp xi, total fail jordan brand

seriously.... the only way to determine if they're legit now is the Carbon plate.

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

well its only like 90 bucks over retail becasue with tax its like 330 add in the fact its at least 25 to ship them so he has to make a little profit
Yea I feel u. Guess I'll pull the trigger on the $420 then, if dude ever responds
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

better as in what??

shinier patent leather, better red color, fatter laces, or
that extra 1/4 inch patent leather everybody wants back??
what makes a fake '' look'' better than authentic??
sounds like a silly bandwagon hate statement to me.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom