Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably heading to the mall at 7:30am tomorrow to grab mine. I will be slightly upset if there are plenty online and I could have slept in like with the Fire Reds lol 

went to two FTL and there was no line for raffle tickets. I guess people realize lining up for a raffle ticket is one of the least efficient thing to do.
strolled in and got a raffle without even waiting. even though I highly doubt i'll win, but a walkby didn't even kill a minute.

i believe an easy online grab will most likely happen for me.
man i got 4 raffle tickets from 4 diff stores and i feel like i'll still doubt i can get 1 pair. how u figure an "easy online grab" will happen for you? 

75 tickets?????

My local Footaction had over 600 entries and this was yesterday at 3pm, they still had 3 more hours of issuing raffle tickets....

Bay Area heads know how it is in Lil Manila....
did u go to the footaction @ serramonte? 

75 tickets?????

My local Footaction had over 600 entries and this was yesterday at 3pm, they still had 3 more hours of issuing raffle tickets....

Yeah bro. I honestly kinda gave up on raffles esp at Serramonte. This was at HOH huh.

I'm not even going to overreact to the kiddie "campers" because they're home for Spring Break this week so I expected this ..

As far as the adults on those lines, I pray to god that they took the day off from work and this is not another example of our unemployment extension money going down the drain .... * wishful thinking >D *

Last edited:
I won't even go to Serramonte. That place is hypebeast heaven. I tried to go over there for the XI's in Dec and was just disgusted at the scene and all the kids stunting in their freshest kicks, waiting in lines 100 deep just to put in for a raffle ticket.

ill start by saying this aint forum 16 illphillip :tongue:

all the things i listed are facts

1 & 5 are kinda the same i agree on that

Ive seen people wait/camp get the shoe because of hype or whatever & have the shoe in hand but not buy it
everyones not a damn sheep .... :lol: is that hard to grasp

theres millions of people who dont rock with online shopping AT ALL..... lets not even get into how nike changed the online releases from midnight to 7am on rd which kills a big group of people who dont want to wake up early..... like i said i can go on for days

What the **** is "forum 16"?

Even IF what you listed are "facts", it doesn't make them any less idiotic. If it is a "fact" that people don't "understand online shopping", well that's not going to change my opinion any.

I'm not even going to overreact to the kiddie "campers" because they're home for Spring Break this week so I expected this ..

As far as the adults on those lines, I pray to god that they took the day off from work and this is not the our unemployment extension money going down the drain .... * wishful thinking >D *

Actually anyone who has been on unemployment no longer gets an extension if they had maxed out the standard number of weeks. The sequestration cut overall unemployment benefits by 11% as well. The bums in those lines are going to be fewer and fewer as the year goes on.

ill start by saying this aint forum 16 illphillip :tongue:

all the things i listed are facts

1 & 5 are kinda the same i agree on that

Ive seen people wait/camp get the shoe because of hype or whatever & have the shoe in hand but not buy it
everyones not a damn sheep .... :lol: is that hard to grasp

theres millions of people who dont rock with online shopping AT ALL..... lets not even get into how nike changed the online releases from midnight to 7am on rd which kills a big group of people who dont want to wake up early..... like i said i can go on for days

What the **** is "forum 16"?

Even IF what you listed are "facts", it doesn't make them any less idiotic. If it is a "fact" that people don't "understand online shopping", well that's not going to change my opinion any.

a lot of people dont mess with the internet aside from twitter,fb & ig fam ..... I know hood dudes who use ig & thats the ONLY internet useage they have period :lol:

&
Same thing with kids who buy the HOTTEST release & have to sell them for retail or pennys above retail days later becuase they cant eat but they waited in line hrs to get the shoes

both sound idiotic but both are facts

Last edited:
I won't even go to Serramonte. That place is hypebeast heaven. I tried to go over there for the XI's in Dec and was just disgusted at the scene and all the kids stunting in their freshest kicks, waiting in lines 100 deep just to put in for a raffle ticket.
It truly is but at the same time they get almost double the amount of any other mall in the Bay Area.....
75 tickets?????

Yeah bro. I honestly kinda gave up on raffles esp at Serramonte. This was at HOH huh.
See post above.....
did u go to the footaction @ serramonte? 
Yessir...

Last edited:
I was thinking about copping but the quality is :x...

It's good by recent JB Retro standards but overall this is a no go...

Double the amount of pairs but 10-15x the traffic... do the math, you're still better off going somewhere else. Supposedly they had over 75,000 entries for the XI alone. That's ridiculous.

As far as the adults on those lines, I pray to god that they took the day off from work and this is not the our unemployment extension money going down the drain .... * wishful thinking >D *

Actually anyone who has been on unemployment no longer gets an extension if they had maxed out the standard number of weeks. The sequestration cut overall unemployment benefits by 11% as well. The bums in those lines are going to be fewer and fewer as the year goes on.

There's still some wiggle room with the extensions despite the cuts, my boy has been riding this unemployment wave for almost 4 years now, he treats it like he's TRAPPIN :smh: ... to make matters worst he's on his way to Champs on 42nd right now which is why I made the whole unemployment comment :lol:

Last edited:
Got the call from champs for guaranteed size, got RSVP from NTNY and a wristband
roll.gif
   internet props

There's still some wiggle room with the extensions despite the cuts, my boy has been riding this unemployment wave for almost 4 years now, he treats it like he's TRAPPIN :smh: ... to make matters worst he's on his way to Champs on 42nd right now which is why I made the whole unemployment comment :lol:

That's just pathetic. People like him need to get cut and cut hard. I have no use for someone who'd spend 10% of their adult life to date or more mooching off the federal government.

Smh @ some of you thinking everyone who buys Jordans uses the internet for anything that doesn't have an app. Dope boys don't register for niketalk lmao. Well except me... And I failed at selling drugs horribly.

For those who still have questions about this online release.

Jordan Retro 13 White/True Red/Black

Retail Price: Mens $170, GS $115

Date and Time: 3/16/13 8am est 

Online Retailers:

NDC: Twitter Link Only @ 8am est 

Eastbay: http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...tro-13-mens/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Finishline: http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod716742

Footlocker: http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...tro-13-mens/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Footaction: http://www.footaction.com/product/m...tro-13-mens/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Champs Sports: http://www.champssports.com/product...tro-13-mens/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH 

Smh @ some of you thinking everyone who buys Jordans uses the internet for anything that doesn't have an app. Dope boys don't register for niketalk lmao. Well except me... And I failed at selling drugs horribly.

exactly D boys dont post on NT & know about sneak fnl restocks, cancelled orders showing back up etc....

I sold a pair of xiii(blk/red) to a dude off craigslist & asked him if he knew they restocked the week before on nike.com & his response was "Nike sells shoes online? damn didnt even kno that.... thought they did that %^&* thru twitter bro??..... but ill hit you up when the blk/white junts drop to grab a pair"

Last edited:
Double the amount of pairs but 10-15x the traffic... do the math, you're still better off going somewhere else. Supposedly they had over 75,000 entries for the XI alone. That's ridiculous.
I've won almost every raffle at Serramonte (failed on GMP & Galaxy Rookies) whereas I've failed at almost every other mall....

Maybe you're better off going somewhere else, but i'm doing just fine there....

To each their own!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom