Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The XI threads and limited shoe threads are usually the only ones blowin up about euro spots.  These are a real GR like the Fire Red 5's, and very few ordered from Euro spots for those.  Siza has em for 179 euros or $233 or so.  But you are right that not many chose to stock these, at least not online.
Can you provide a link for those who haven't won the raffle or are trying to cop before tomorrow am's madness? 233 with free shipping is pretty decent. I searched "jordan 13", "jordan retro"...etc...and can't find the shoe anywhere on their site.

. ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS
OH BUT IS Daf!  IT IS.   
roll.gif

I managed to get someone's raffle spot after he called in and pulled out of his size 11 (not even my size..I'm a 10.5).  So now I'm debating if I should go get them tomorrow otherwise after 12pm, it's first come first serve.  

I'm not big on the style and been thinking if it's worth reselling for a few bucks.  If I can trade for a jordan 3 joker or cement..that may change my mind to get them tomorrow.

:smh::smh:

I managed to get someone's raffle spot after he called in and pulled out of his size 11 (not even my size..I'm a 10.5).  So now I'm debating if I should go get them tomorrow otherwise after 12pm, it's first come first serve.  

I'm not big on the style and been thinking if it's worth reselling for a few bucks.  If I can trade for a jordan 3 joker or cement..that may change my mind to get them tomorrow.
Leave them for the people that actually want these....

I would check JJ tonight. email from them this morning says 3.16 so seems like it should be tonight

Last edited:
I talked with a JimmyJazz (live chat employee) and he told me they're gonna' release at a random time, not sure if he was just being a jackass or telling the truth, needless to say, i'll be checking at 10 and 12
this is not uncommon for them....they like to do that random time nonsense

The last couple big releases jj been releasing them early in the morning like from 6-8 am eastern, guess they tired of their servers crashing at midnight lol

so I was 0 for 7 on this one.. 5 raffles and 2 rsvps.. my boy was 1 for 1.. will purchase in the morning. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom