Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're good. Mine just came in and NDC is real reliable which is why I always go to them first. The 88 retro 3 confirmation for me didn't come until like half an hour after.
thanks bro, appreciate the reply

I usually order from FNL or FTL but couldn't get through on either and was trying NDC because people said thats the easiest way to cop

now I am trying to get my boy a 9.5, we went to camp out at 2am and there were 30 people there already and our store only got 15 pairs, man I was so bummed out that I went home and stayed up since then waiting for this release online

I gotta get my boy a pair, hopefully FNL lets me in

I am to hungover to hit up a store. Plus got nothing from like 4 footlocker tickets. If FNL don't work I will eventually fall back to sleep. lol

Had the link before finishline dropped it, shoes didn't release till like 0503, and by then the splash screen was already up.

Bot Mode :tongue:

QFT. That's where the game is right now...and so be it. Let the best internet connection win...:smokin

i copped my regular size for jordans but lately i been having really ****** luck with sizing.

those who got these early they fit TTS like most js?

Last edited:
Was able to cop on NDC..got real nervous when the twitter link was late but only had to click add to cart twice...gl to everyone still looking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom