Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant wait for these to drop!
pimp.gif

I have always liked these but I never pulled the trigger on them. I think I will this time around

just don't think I can justify another blk/wht cw right now... get wifey aggro.   Too much heat already in 2013 -.-;;

I feel you, dont want my girl getting heated over all the heat ive been coppin lol. My new WC 3s are coming in Monday but im having UPS hold em at will call so my chick doesnt find out. Not that ill be in trouble or anything, just dont want her holdin it over me in the future. "Well you just bought some more new Js" **** hearing that ish haha

Dude my wife does it to me man. I only have to pray the ups dude comes before i go to work haha

Otherwise i gotta hope its dArk when she gets home n dont see it haha

Nothing but nag bout me n shoes, i trade for some, sell two to buy 1, and buy three pairs last year,

and she flips on me like im on intervention selling my life for shoes

Then i give her the old " i pay your food water n electric, if i wanna buy some shoes ive wanted for a long time, imma get em"

i'll be retired a few months before my wedding so i should be good 8)

though theres a few nike's (non js) ill get in the future that are on my list

Dude my wife does it to me man. I only have to pray the ups dude comes before i go to work haha

Otherwise i gotta hope its dArk when she gets home n dont see it haha

Nothing but nag bout me n shoes, i trade for some, sell two to buy 1, and buy three pairs last year,

and she flips on me like im on intervention selling my life for shoes

Then i give her the old " i pay your food water n electric, if i wanna buy some shoes ive wanted for a long time, imma get em"

Wtf?! How e have men who provide, protect, and profess their love ti their wives go through this stuff? I could see if the bills weren't paid but damn. All of the women I seriously dated loved that I had a bunch of shoes... I loved that they had lots of heels and bags too

I'm just starting to hear it from my girl because I've picked up so much in the last few weeks and I'm supposed to be saving for her ring lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom