Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Homeowner

Last edited:
i hate to ask this but i wear a 10 and a 10.5 in air maxes these shoes toe looks narrow so should i get a 10 or a 10.5 i know retros fit differently i dont have any 13s to compare it too?
I have to agree with the other posters; the 13s do run wide. I usually wear 10.5 for all the other J's, but I wear a 10 for my breds and they fit perfectly. I got a pair of 10.5 flints and but they're a bit big for me.

My Favorite shoe!!!!! I Remember back in the 5th Grade starring at my Classmate shoe all day in class... Mom dukes said i couldnt get em....now im bout to finally get these joints..  turn up 

Something is telling me that these will be like the olive 9's as far as availability. 

What?! Not a chance. Olives sat last time around. These will never set and are a famous colorway from Jordan's last season from the Bulls, not to mention pop culture. This is for sure a GR.

Something is telling me that these will be like the olive 9's as far as availability. 
I have already seen kids and crib sizes so it will be a GR.. With no other (major) retro drop in March they will ship out like 6 fsr to every store.... Should be an easy cop..

Last edited:
I have already seen kids and crib sizes so it will be a GR.. With no other (major) retro drop in March they will ship out like 6 fsr to every store.... Should be an easy cop..
Most likely true, but isn't it up to the retailers to decide how much of their stock they choose to release on release date?

or do they usually make all of their inventory available on day 1?

nothing else in march so far... since they scrapped lightning i'm assuming they replace it with another retro for the month. Tell me when is the last time jordan had 1 retro for a month?

nothing else in march so far... since they scrapped lightning i'm assuming they replace it with another retro for the month. Tell me when is the last time jordan had 1 retro for a month?
Last year Chicago 10.

Well there's a very strong chance 3/23 is an in-store release of the 88's. So that would be 2 retros and more than enough heat between the two to appease the masses, especially since that's 2 more releases in the next 4 weeks.

Does the name "He Got Game" get on anyone else nerves when describing this shoe?

Yep. I've always called them blk/white 13s. That nickname wasn't relevant around my way when they dropped originally. I just feel to old to be referring to them by that.

Yeah, no one who has been into Jordans since these actually released would call them that. This is what n00bs and n00b "sneaker journalists" call them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom