Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake 13's.
mean.gif
I should have been more obvious with my "sarcasm" there.  These shoes really don't need a name to push. 

Also, the whole gimmick/name thing with the 9's this year and it's making me
mean.gif
 as well.

"For my arithitis....." "Yeah it's contagious around here in Coney Island"

Still have my OG XIII and Wht/Red/Blk pair in the silver jumpan box. That's all.

Why not the just "True Red" 13s.

But I really don't mine the "he got game" nickname. Really got that big a deal

My CDP XIII's are still in great shape...there's a chance I may pass. But man-o-man does thekid love the XIII's. But this "He Got Game" nickname is whacktastic.

Also, why do people say "retire"? What have you done to "retire"? I used to drink quarter waters, but I don't now...Did I "retire" from the quarter water game? Same goes for orange soda...

My man Corgi Shoe said it best...And i'm not trying to come at anyone that says things like "I'm gonna retire"...I'm just curious...But Corgi said, people act like copping kicks is a talent or a sport that people deserve applause for (or they can retire from). Just doesn't seem to make sense to me.

Peace.

Like the other dude said, when we say retire we mean we have gotten every colorway we've ever wanted. Like i said i'm almost there, i wanna get adult versions of the OGs I had as a kid, but passed on in the early to mid 00s from being too busy chasin skirts and/or not working while in school.

And the way JB is re-re-retroing the newer heads are gonna be able to have collection that rivals those that have been in it a while in just a few years. They really are oversaturating so its like "what else do i need?"

bence, I would love that to me my next hobby, collecting OG's :pimp:

If JB decides to retro classics with the Nike Air in the year 2020 or whatever, then why not come back.

Last edited:
lmao @ everyone "hating on the nickname" - cop the kicks cause you like em, **** the name, refer to them however ya want...

13's, 8's & 5's next year... oh my.

It's been awhile since I've watched this movie, but does Ray Ray actually wear these 13s?  I can remember Denzel rockin them.

If not, shouldn't we be calling them the "Jake Shuttlesworths"  or even "Jake 13s" then?

jesus (ray allen) wore them in the film but it was towards the end of the film.

my CDP 13s are still in perfect shape might have to consider coppin these as well

My CDP XIII's are still in great shape...there's a chance I may pass. But man-o-man does thekid love the XIII's. But this "He Got Game" nickname is whacktastic.
Also, why do people say "retire"? What have you done to "retire"? I used to drink quarter waters, but I don't now...Did I "retire" from the quarter water game? Same goes for orange soda...
My man Corgi Shoe said it best...And i'm not trying to come at anyone that says things like "I'm gonna retire"...I'm just curious...But Corgi said, people act like copping kicks is a talent or a sport that people deserve applause for (or they can retire from). Just doesn't seem to make sense to me.
Peace.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom