Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
he-got-game-jordan-13-018.jpg

he-got-game-jordan-13-019.jpg

he-got-game-jordan-13-017.jpg

he-got-game-jordan-13-016.jpg

he-got-game-jordan-13-015.jpg

he-got-game-jordan-13-013.jpg

he-got-game-jordan-13-011.jpg
Sign me up 
pimp.gif

cherry 13s?
900x900px-LL-6124fc89_SdCnM.gif
Ok 1st of all S.T.F.U. with all of that dumba** & that goes to anybody else who had something to say about what I said, & 2nd the 13's I said I own is the white & red ones with a little bit of black on the bottom, oh & some people do call them the cherry 13's just like the white & red 12's are called the cherry 12's. Smh man people these days I swear.

Last edited:
No other way to rock these than with ball shorts and white socks ala Jesus/Jake Shuttlesworth.

My favorite Jordan release!! Can't wait! Can someone get a definite release date? I refuse to miss out on these!

How do these run? I just picked up the candy cane XIV's that dropped early this year and went TTS (9.5) but toe box is soooo narrow on them. Now I gotta get rid of them and go for a .5 size up. I don't own any XIII's but the toe box looks pretty similar to that of the XIV's. Any word from people who own these kicks from previous years about sizing...my foot tends to be a little on the wide side also. 

IMO..a lot of these nicknames are silly but's it not that serious. It's hard for some of us to who grew up with OGs to adapt to nicknames because we know the shoes for being associated with Jordan himself and simply call them by their respective color and number.  I don't associate the white/black 13s with "He got game"..I know them from seeing Jordan win a ring in them and I had them in the 5th grade.   Some who weren't fortunate(he was that special) enough to see Jordan play live use other avenues to associate the shoes with their memories, which results in some of these crazy nicknames IMO.

Needed.

Taking me back to 9th grade with these. Now if I can only find a pair of Guess? jeans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom