Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i plan on wearing my pair into the ground. especially after seeing shawn and marlon rocking these in this ep
laugh.gif

The CDP's were quite nice. They def fitted TTS. Ima wait and see what ppl say size wise about the Blk/red XIII's cuz sizes might have changed.

Yeah the Wayans Bros show was the s**t. On top of that, they were always up on gear and kicks. Man that was a good time.

where people see release date march 16 ?

anyone have a reliable source about that date?
Jeez, just believe it or don't lol.  This same post makes up 50% of your posts on this site, I think I even saw you post it in another thread.  I'm not telling you any source info or I would have posted it with my original post.

Check 'em out!  P.S. this video was put up Jan 3, after my RD post, and is not where I saw nor heard the info.

Last edited:
I had the OG XIII's that I rocked for Varsity Hoops my senior year and they were as comfortable to ball in as it got.  What I recall is that these and the Playoff XIII's had the longest damn laces and if you tied your J's tight like I did, you almost had to tuck them into the shoe so you wouldn't trip on them.

they don't make shows like they used to. same can be said for the shoes as well. quality ain't there.
frown.gif

i at least try them on in the store.
how else will you know what the fits like ?

i just never got around to wearing them. i work all week so only on the weekends do i get to wear my shoes. Also i only wear white based shoes under perfect conditions outside, so winter is a no go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom