Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expect a lot of it from members like that. They don't like "noobs"
Welcome to the site though
I think they don't like people that refuse to use the damn search function.  You can go on any forum for any kind of topic and regular members of those forums reply in the same way.

Is anyone having to choose between these and the blk/red pair releasing Saturday?  I'm definitely getting both, but I'd like to hear some opinions on why people choose one over the other for this release.  Personally, I have always favored the blk/red 13 over these because I prefer the darker based shoes, but for 2013 retro's I think this pair destroys the other 13's I have seen so far.  Especially if the white leather is on point, like has been reported.  Outside of the missing 3M, that new shade of red on this coming weekend's pair has me like
sick.gif
.    2013 blk/white's don't really have any exclusive issues that jump out at me in the videos or pictures. 

@BENHOULI - SHUT UP AND CONTRIBUTE, QUIT POSTING THE SAME QUESTION EVERY 12 HOURS! Do you go on every blog (90% are written by just normal dudes) and ask those guys a million times where they got their info? I doubt it, you just believe it and probably don't annoy the hell out of everyone over there, so quit doing it here.

lol it's like yelling at a child to stop doing the wrong thing yet he keeps doing it.
laugh.gif

i like the way these look. i remember my mom asking why i wanted these space shoes when i was a kid and what's so appealing about it.

I think they don't like people that refuse to use the damn search function.  You can go on any forum for any kind of topic and regular members of those forums reply in the same way.

Is anyone having to choose between these and the blk/red pair releasing Saturday?  I'm definitely getting both, but I'd like to hear some opinions on why people choose one over the other for this release.  Personally, I have always favored the blk/red 13 over these because I prefer the darker based shoes, but for 2013 retro's I think this pair destroys the other 13's I have seen so far.  Especially if the white leather is on point, like has been reported.  Outside of the missing 3M, that new shade of red on this coming weekend's pair has me like
sick.gif
.    2013 blk/white's don't really have any exclusive issues that jump out at me in the videos or pictures. 
I prefer darker based shoes as well, but these have a pretty good balance of black/white and I view these in the same light as the Playoff XIIs; just enough black to offset the white. The lack of 3M and the ugly shade of red for a higher price is more than enough for me to pass on the Black/Red XIIIs. I'm trying to be a lot more particular in my decisions this year and even though I've been waiting a LONG time for the Black/Red XIIIs to retro again.. I'll be passing on them. Although, it won't stop me from taking advantage of hypebeasts that will be all over them on CL because that's just more money in the pot for an '04 pair. All the pictures for the Black/White XIIIs look on point and JB seems to have done this retro right so the increased price is justified here.

Last edited:

sick.gif
Not really a hard choice anymore. I wanted them both, but the above mentioned changes to blk/red 13, and the way the leather looks on these(blk/white) its a must. Plus as some others said, I'm already deep in blk/red colorways(because I do like them) but, if I come across them(blk/red) easy(relatively) then maybe, but these(blk/whites) bring back soo many memories from the OG release, actually going to see the movie in theaters, and hooping in them later. Must get

sick.gif
I was initially ,but now I think I'm going to say bye to trying to get a pair of stealth and coping the bred 13's along with these.

I'm getting the Bred 13's for the same reasons as well and regarding the "he got game" 13's I want them because I like the CW.

I like the contrast between the black and white. It looks simple to me and I like simple colors.

Honestly its not about people being "noobs" because we all had to start somewhere, but when you ask a dumb question, that's when you get the stone face.

Ever heard of Google?

*****?!

:stoneface:

He asked about release date though.... And that post a few pages back was the only info heard on the release date on these. I would have just answered the question, a lot easier than making a gif and posting it :lol:

@Sir Charles

I read your sig and I just imagined someone telling that to a person who just walked out of a shoe store LMAO
roll.gif

@BENHOULI - SHUT UP AND CONTRIBUTE, QUIT POSTING THE SAME QUESTION EVERY 12 HOURS! Do you go on every blog (90% are written by just normal dudes) and ask those guys a million times where they got their info? I doubt it, you just believe it and probably don't annoy the hell out of everyone over there, so quit doing it here.
the only reason i post it , it because no one was answerd it...

and before u talk about contribute , u should learn how to treat people better

I have to pick between these and the black/red XIII's and it's a no-brainer that these are the ones to go with this time around...

LOL how the hype is great within you.  Bought these off Eastbay back in '99, more than a year-and-a-half after it dropped, for $50.  Those were the gat-damn days!  And the material was so much thicker and beefier, now these re-issues have thin foam that takes away from its rounded, puffy shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom