Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

i am really starting to hate this re-sell issue. People are online selling raffle tickets. RAFFLE TICKETS!!! The ones that you dont get called for until friday. 25 a pop on twitter. LMAO sad thing is i think that people are buying
indifferent.gif

I had two pair of the OG white and red ones for HS bball.   Things creased like crazy.  I beat those shoes up, wonder how these retros would hold up with just normal walking. 

i called most of the footlockers in manhattan and they all said they're doing first come first serve, meaning campouts. what would be the best time to line up to be guaranteed a pair? im a size 9 btw

i called most of the footlockers in manhattan and they all said they're doing first come first serve, meaning campouts. what would be the best time to line up to be guaranteed a pair? im a size 9 btw
Place the ghost chair now before the others beat you to it.

How do tey release jordans now? Do i have to have a ticket one week in advance? Or can i just show up in line and hope i can get a pair? I havent boight any in about a year.

Just call the local stores in your area, but you will probably get better info walking in.

Looks like am easy cop In San Fernando valley. All the stores gonna be getting them. Good luck

This will be easy. All spots in NYC are fcfs so just walk in at 8AM when they open.
Right, too many spots in NYC and all will have these. But what's the resell looking like. If it ain't at least $100 these will sit for sure.....

The material on the black and red 13s is not the worst thing that JB has released but its not the best either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom