Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel bad for the Sneakerheads in Montana..where you at MONTANA SNEAKERHEADS?!?!!?!?!?!? :pimp:

Raises hand ...

Dont get many releases but its a good feeling when we do. Mall is a 5 minute drive : ]

Sucks because most of my cops from online but when a release hits stores there no lines and can go in at any time during the day and buy with ease. Now if i was back home in atlanta i wouldnt even try to deal with the madness strictly online lol

I want to comment on how sexy that is... So, please tell me that you're really a woman. 8)

aint nothing sexy about chicks in sneakers.

you like your girls wearing football pads as well?

DEAD!!

I never understood it either..girls in jordans is too ******* for me. maybe its because i'm getting older.

who was it that says these dudes want a girl in sneakers, that likes videogames..might as well date a man. :rofl:

I want to comment on how sexy that is... So, please tell me that you're really a woman. 8)

DEAD!!

I never understood it either..girls in jordans is too ******* for me. maybe its because i'm getting older.

who was it that says these dudes want a girl in sneakers, that likes videogames..might as well date a man. :rofl:

DEAD!!

its two naked broads. whats your point? they could be wearing toasters on their feet for ***** sake. two naked broads would be sexy no matter what. your missing the point champ.

and no offense to the woman who posted the initial pic that got son all thirsty. i am sure she wasnt rocking the shoes to be sexy. shes rocking them because she like them.

Last edited:
its two naked broads. whats your point? they could be wearing toasters on their feet for ***** sake. two naked broads would be sexy no matter what. your missing the point champ.

and no offense to the woman who posted the initial pic that got son all thirsty. i am sure she wasnt rocking the shoes to be sexy. shes rocking them because she like them.
roll.gif
roll.gif
I forgot my point after reading that. 

My pairs still locked down. Hibbett's in the mall got 48 men's pairs and only had 26 people enter the raffle, which closed tonight. They had the raffle info posted all around and the manager said guys were coming in, asking how they were doing the raffle, then just sayin naw and walking out. Really strange.

Anyway, the kids pairs look great as usual, but I gotta know if this is just our stores or if you all are seeing this around your way too.... Do the men's pairs at your stores have off white leather instead of it being bright white like the regular white parts of the midsole? I mean these 2 white parts of the shoe are noticeably different colors from each other on the men's pairs in my local stores. Otherwise, quality was great on the pairs I looked at but workers said all of em had that off white leather...

For the misinformed, uncultured, teens in this thread, the sexiness derived from the entire picture--not just the fact she had on Jordan's. the contrast between sophistication shown by crossing her legs and the girl next door esque touch of the Js is what's sexy. Art. Either you get it or you don't. If you're under 25, I can understand. Otherwise, ****. :smh:

My FNL only has 20 pairs (so far) so this release may be difficult, at least over here.

Don't know how many pairs HOH got though.

Hopefully I get a pair Saturday cause I really like this color way.

Lol right because every female that wears sneakers is some hard thugged out broad.

News flash in 2013, women know how to switch it up by wearing heels and sneakers and some actually enjoy watching sports, and go to school and work and be independent, and not just at home in the kitchen cleaning up after their men. Whoa. 
eek.gif

eyes.gif

Question off topic... sort of.
Where do Flight Club get their pairs? Early release or release date pairs?
REason I'm asking is I'm trading shoes (not these 13s) with somebody and they said they got their pairs from Flightclub.
Thanks in advance.

Shout out whoever posted this on CL in the bay :lol:

I've seen this ad many times already. For the last few releases, this guy's been posting this ad, lmao. He did the same thing with the royal 1s, in the post, he even said the 1s will be restocked, I sent him an email to ask if he had any legit info on that, he never replied :smh: .... guess he is biting his xxxx now for the price of the royal 1s. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom