Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well just entered these raffles..footlocker said i was to late they only do it on sundays and mondays. o well i still have 3 other chances.. good luck everybody

No one knows how many shoes are available nation wide. Too much speculation no one here works for Nike or JB so your opinions on whether they will be easily obtainable or not are pointless. Yes you can state the obvious by saying nearly every footlocker in the US is getting some pairs but that doesnt mean they are going to FSR of 10+ pairs in each size.

FTL doing the raffle process is simply to bring money in to the store. You do a raffle that increases traffic,  when you do not score your pair they are hoping that in consolation that you purchase something else instead from them. This same thing was done when FNL did that 1 major restock and for 3-4 weeks people we on their page constantly every morning starting at 8 waiting for something else to restock. And it helped even more when they would put 1-2 pairs from a return on a popular shoe. Its all a marketing scheme.
This.

and as big as NT community is...I'm surprised we don't have anybody that works directly/indirectly for Nike/JB, I guess whoever works for them have access to those shoes already if they are sneaker heads; and as much fun of niketalk forum is, they would stay away from this "glamorous" forum at all costs

Damn it!! Was set on getting the 13's this sat then i find out they are restocking the bred 11's next weekend
eyes.gif
Decisions decisions!!

Got a guaranteed ticket for a 1/2 size smaller than my true size. Will try to cop on NDC and keep the shoe that fits best. With the amount of FL's getting these they should be as easy to get as the bred IV's

I was going to pass on these but theyre looking too great. my girl agreed to go half with me so ill scoop saturday and chill until may

Got a guaranteed ticket for a 1/2 size smaller than my true size. Will try to cop on NDC and keep the shoe that fits best. With the amount of FL's getting these they should be as easy to get as the bred IV's

You'll be fine. I'm a true size 11. I had to go down a half size because they fit big. I tried on a 10.5 and 11. Had too much room in the 11.

You'll be fine. I'm a true size 11. I had to go down a half size because they fit big. I tried on a 10.5 and 11. Had too much room in the 11.
Good to know, thanks

I think I'm going 10.5 on these even though I'm a true 11. Just about everything outside of 11's and 1's has run big in the past 6 months from JB for me.

Lucked out with securing mine early since I work on RD. The fit is pretty TTS, they're super comfortable just as my Blk/Reds are. I'm a 7Y, I know we're few and far between.
laugh.gif

Quality isn't awful. It isn't the quality from years prior, but it isn't bad either. Lots of compliments on them.
Yea, they look even better when you see them on feet.. I was on the fence, but I gotta get these on Saturday..

On my Facebook. ......Jordan Brand posted a pic of the 13s but their was a difference I noticed. .......the white lining inside the shoe was black instead.......can someone explain this

Got my pair in about 10 minutes ago. Quality is about what I expected, some excess glue. The glue smell out of the box is STRONG. Letting them air out right now. Can't complain though, love the 13's, so this was a must have.

[h1]Classic Commercial: "CEO Jordan" and the Air Jordan XIII[/h1]

The release of the Air Jordan 13 Retro in its original 'White/True Red/Black' colorway is upon us this weekend (Saturday, March 16), so it's time to take a look at the original Air Jordan commercial campaign for the shoe featuring "CEO Jordan".

In these two commercials from 1997 you get the inside scoop of what Michael Jordan did at halftime at Bulls home games.  In reverse Clark Kent style, MJ goes from a super hero on the court to a suit to become CEO Jordan: the head of Jordan Brand.  From making executive decisions to inspecting pairs of the Air Jordan XIII (making those of you afraid of toebox creases cringe), he did everything he could fit in during halftime to keep the company running.

Since the Air Jordan XIII was the second Air Jordan shoe officially under Jordan Brand, these commercials helped emphasize the new brand and let everyone know Michael was calling the shots now, not Nike. 

As for the shoes, this Air Jordan XIII, also known as the "He Got Game" colorway thanks to Spike Lee's film starring Ray Allen, returns for the first time since the 2008 Countdown Pack.  Will you be grabbing a pair this weekend?

Read more: http://*************.com/news/classic-commercial-ceo-jordan-and-the-air-jordan-xiii/#ixzz2NMnV5cjG

Just copped DS Playoff 13s from Kixclusive NY for $300 .. they wanted $340 but I was able to work out a ca$h deal with them .. Flight Club wanted $400 :smh: ...

I probably couldve found them for $260-$280 but it's my b'day so charge it to the game :smokin :smokin

White/Black this weekend and then I'm done with the 13s .. unless I can catch the low top black/blue OGs DS for the right price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom