Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankless job? They get a paycheck! They won't have that "thankless" job for long if they don't move product and they won't move product if they don't get people in the store. A big release is a great way to get people in the store. Maybe they'll look around and buy something else. Maybe they'll come back.

Yes a thankless job. Waiters and waitresses get paychecks yet you tip them as a thank you for their services. Parking valets get paychecks but once again you tip them to show appreciation. I tip my barber, tattoo artist, and bartender. What's so bad about a shoe store employee being able to say I want to buy that pair of shoes before "sneakerheads" wreck havoc on the supply?

jimmyjazz.com/newreleases/mens/footwear/hegotgamebreds?color=white

Not 100% this is the correct link, but worth a try.

Anybody in the broward county, Got an extra pair ticket size 10.5, Got my pair reserved tomorrow just wanted to give these extra up to help somebody out, EFF a reseller don't need to pay retail....

repped! im in the area but im a 10.... so close... wouldve copped... good stuff your helping here man

kudos to everyone on here posting links....this is the first thread in recent months where folks weren't at each others throats for so much as whiffing about a possible link.

Then again, this ain't about Royals is it : )

Good luck to all trying to snag a pair. Sounds like this should be a straight forward GR

I have a NDC gift card, so I'll be up early trying to scoop a pair for my trip to Hawaii

If I strike out, I'll move onto the Bred XI release next weekend

I took a pretty in depth look at multiple pairs before I decided to put my pair aside for tomorrow...

Compared to the Squadron 13s, these are a little better quality wise. I know some people hate the paint issues on the outsoles but I looked at 4 pair all different sizes and there was very few paint mishaps unlike the Squadrons.

Compared to the Squadron these feel a tad bit heavier which to me is a plus on the quality side.

The leather side panels is ehh. The toe box felt firmer and the tongue wasn't huge like the Flints and Wht/Red 13s from 2010 (I think that's the year)

Overall, this release is a definite upgrade from the CDP pair if u have those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom