Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope it worked for me just fine. used a auto add to cart on chrome. my mozilla actually had a problem but had plenty of time to go back in my second account and add the size 13.......
nah i meant the twitter link grabber, not the auto add on chrome.

i clicked on the twitter link 8 seconds after it was posted, and added to my cart right after. i was able to get my size 10. can finally cross these off the list :smokin

Copped off NDC, now I don't have to drive to get my pair. GOOD NIGHT, anybody size 9 in NY, Roosevelt Field will have mine.

First time I've missed on NDC, but able to pick-up on FNL. NDC messed me up tweeting the GS Link above the Men's Link...they got me.

if you get a confirmation from NDC are you good or are they known for canceled orders? sorry to bother people, iv'e never ordered there before

NDC did not post their link right at 8am, more like 801...
mean.gif
 anyways, got right through on there, no hassle. Could not get through on Footaction, got the cart error right away. Didn't even check FNL because they dont take my money or reply to my tweets. 

Now I can go catch a few z's before work, gotta love working Saturdays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom