Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a size 11 and 9 off fnl. and its my birthday wooo hooo.sz9 230 rochester ny

Last edited:
On FNL Get sz12 In Cart Proceed To Checkout, Seconds Before I Hit Place Order I Get The Countdown 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
 Must Be A Sign
That happened to me releases last year, just hold tight and it'll take you to the page again. 
How are people getting on FNL? Ive been hitting f5 for 20 straight minutes now
DONT DO THAT! C'mon son you should know that EACH time you hit refresh you go BACK of the line. Just wait it out! I did and copped a pair like 10 minutes ago. Got email confirmation too. 

F Eastbay, wasn't gonna wait an hour to checkout.
wow. my checkout timer was 5 minutes and then the page went black when the time dropped down to about 2 minutes. I clicked refresh and the new timer started counting down from 1 minute so guess i got lucky.

Guys, I was about to go back to bed and strike out, but I got through on FNL.  Try having m.finishline.com open in your browser that's the one that got through for me

welp, got a pair off fnl and ftl.

looks like the thirst wasnt that bad. it was just poor servers on the shoe end

1. Got through on FNL...submitted payment but it said error occurred
2. Submitted again, got same message
3. Now it's saying I submitted two orders on my Paypal e-mail >:

i found the jordan13 to be friendly for those with wide feet. Esp after some break in. never ever have problem with true size. hell I would go half size down and be fine if your foot is more so wide than actually long and the only reason you get a half size up is for the width not length.

Finishline is horrible, I got declined 5 times on the mobile site...I finally just got through on their full site with the same card. Dont' give up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom