Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fact that the shoes are still available online after more than an hour after release, just shows the wide availability of them.
i coulda just woke up at now and frantically click footlocker or eastbay and still grab a sz 10.5
people crying foul on bots just sillie, especially since it ain't a bot and it is a script.

dont act like u just recently got those .. they been sold out since before they even tweeted the link

Woahhh. If you dont want to believe me its fine. But you cant accuse me of something like that. Didnt know NT is rude to newbies.

i guess im gonna have to squeeze my feet into a size 7 
sick.gif

Not sure if this was mentioned before, so please forgive me if it was. Anybody notice an issue with the NDC link as soon as they tweeted it? It seemed like none of them were active or working. I kept refreshing and then the link worked. I was talking to my friend and he had the same issue. If others experienced the same thing, I have good reason why I feel it happened.

Anyway I gave up on NDC and copped off Eastbay. 
pimp.gif

Same thing thing happened to me. I guess everybody's robots were fighting each other. i ended up getting lucky on footlocker.

Last edited:
10.5 off NDC and just snagged a size 11 off FNL too. I don't know how these run, but my feet feel like they're getting wider.

Good luck everyone!!

Lol, so now dudes are unhappy because of what their totals came out to?
laugh.gif

Beats paying $230+ on the resale market, no?

Starting to think y'all in the wrong hobby or are oblivious of what these things cost...
if you play your cards right you can get every release below retail. 

I paid retail on maybe one pair and once paid over to a reseller. 

I got no problem with the 170 price tag tbh, but tax and shipping is what annoys me on online orders. 

Not sure if this was mentioned before, so please forgive me if it was. Anybody notice an issue with the NDC link as soon as they tweeted it? It seemed like none of them were active or working. I kept refreshing and then the link worked. I was talking to my friend and he had the same issue. If others experienced the same thing, I have good reason why I feel it happened.

pimp.gif
Naw,not today.

I was actually a few secs late on the Twitter link and still was able to grab my size 10 with no problems.No spinning wheel or delay.

All good was able to get a pair off NDC and still got 3 pairs to pick up at NTSF... I just wanted a pair off FNL to use my coupon and giftcard.

I'll catch FNL on the rebound next week...

pimp.gif

What do you think the reason might be?

if you play your cards right you can get every release below retail. 
I paid retail on maybe one pair and once paid over to a reseller. 

I got no problem with the 170 price tag tbh, but tax and shipping is what annoys me on online orders. 

Beats waiting in line for hours in the cold, and round trip gas mileage.

Naw,not today.

I was actually a few secs late on the Twitter link and still was able to grab my size 10 with no problems.No spinning wheel or delay.

same here... twitter link didnt show up for me till 8:02 i believe but was still lucky enough to get

Same thing thing happened to me. I guess everybody's robots were fighting each other. i ended up getting lucky on footlocker.
I noticed that as well. I must've clicked the Twitter linke 5 times before I got through and still found everything gone by then. 

NDC posted the link few minutes later than usual as well. I had a free bot that someone posted on this thread WAAAY long time ago on my chrome, didnt work. I was only trying to see if it would. Already had 2 pairs on lock at local shops. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom