Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

kc is taxin now... they had some real deals at the beginning of the year, now I can't find anything that I want or want for the price they're selling for now.

kc is taxin now... they had some real deals at the beginning of the year, now I can't find anything that I want or want for the price they're selling for now.
Can’t argue that.
Those CP3s are a deal imo.
They had some decent GS deals also.
Got my lady a couple pairs.
Nothing for myself sadly.

B48BEDBC-E284-4A31-9A28-337BB49EA73A.jpeg

The whole OG set. Better late than never.

walking around the crib to avoid these joints from talking tomorrow; and so i don't throw on sum 1's last minute
Screenshot_20181113-182541_Gallery.jpg

Just won DS flints for retail on ebay. Will post a legit check once they come in but Im pretty excited.

The auction looks pretty legit, dude has 60 feedback with no negs and the pics looked legit. Either way if it aint right paypal got me, but will these be safe to wear is the question...

The auction looks pretty legit, dude has 60 feedback with no negs and the pics looked legit. Either way if it aint right paypal got me, but will these be safe to wear is the question...
05? i just wore mine the other day, walked around the house to break them in, on the advice of savant sneakerheads; but they will crease as soon as you leave your pivot foot though

I know prob won’t get any help but anyone got a size 10 HGG box? Need one ASAP!

Ok so I finally hot a reply from dude... these are from 2005. Will these still be wearable? I'm not into collecting shoes just look at. He also said the reason why he has screenshot pics is because the last person he sold them to returned because of glue stains.

Ok so I finally hot a reply from dude... these are from 2005. Will these still be wearable? I'm not into collecting shoes just look at. He also said the reason why he has screenshot pics is because the last person he sold them to returned because of glue stains.
That’s a 2010 box. That’s suspect for a 2005 DS pair to come with. Those pics are crap too. Ask for pics of the size tag on the shoes tongues and better photos to see the whole shoes shape. There’s a lot of fakes out there.

Back
Top Bottom