Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

13' are my favorites. I first fell in love with them when I first saw the altitudes. When I could finally afford to pay for jordans my second pair ever were the flints, then my collection really grew. Other retros came and went eventually to family in the Philippines but I hoarded my 13's. Playoffs finally came in. It probably has the nicest narrow toe profile than every other retro I have. The toe is similar to the recent cherrys and the Melos. Hope if yall like them as much as I do, you are able to cop. 20230215_210750.jpg

13' are my favorites. I first fell in love with them when I first saw the altitudes. When I could finally afford to pay for jordans my second pair ever were the flints, then my collection really grew. Other retros came and went eventually to family in the Philippines but I hoarded my 13's. Playoffs finally came in. It probably has the nicest narrow toe profile than every other retro I have. The toe is similar to the recent cherrys and the Melos. Hope if yall like them as much as I do, you are able to cop. 20230215_210750.jpg

just out of curiosity. how were the 2018 he got games?

i semi retired from buying sneakers for a while but always loved that shoe

Some of the slides in this one have photos of the participants in this game wearing the XIII back in 1998.

I can’t believe bell bottoms are back in

Good observation because I didn't notice the cut of those pants since I initially noticed that's just a bad outfit in general. Those pants looked like some of those crappy early '90s Cross Colours clown pants.

Back
Top Bottom