Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

😂😂
Nike Dunks “Run The Jewels” A high and a low

I’m going for the Adidas though…

Reebok also tried something lol
Well damn. Pass pass passs. No puffs for me

IMG_7111.jpeg

I like them, but I already have 2 pairs of 13's... but this colorway goes with anything. I need more Black, red and gray colorways so I can move onto other colors. So, I just might cop today.

This is the only jersey I expect to wear with the 2023 Playoffs XIII so far. It will be a suitable placeholder/substitute article if I ever get around to wearing a jersey to match with these shoes.
IMG_6718.JPG
IMG_6720.JPG

I'm hoping I can eventually get a different variation of that white Bulls jersey to match with these.

Them mutha effas look good!!! I might be reaching, but they might be the very best retro of a OG colorway. Tell me one better…

Yeah them 2004s were on point

2004 black/reds are the best 13 retro. These are def a close second though. The 2018 HGG is nice as well.

It was nice of y'all to mention those 2004 Black/Red XIII because I still have mine. But my dumb lazy a%$ hasn't gotten around to trying to fix the partial sole separation on one of the shoes for years now.

I've been reading for years that pair is a good replica that's very close to the original 1998 version.

I recall that one day when a cool guy I used to deal with at Fox Hills Mall during the mid-2000s really thought I was wearing the original 1998 version. But I was honest with him that I was wearing the 2004 version.

This CW is number 1 for me.
Playoff > Chi > Blk/Red > HGG > Flints

Playoffs,, black and reds, black toes, flints , chis

I believe the XIII is the only signature line where I liked all the original colors that were released within the same year.

I liked the Playoffs, Black/Red, Flint, Black Toe, White/Red in this order.

The only reason I’m not buying them is because in reality I’d probably only get around to wearing them five times a year.

Lol that sounds about normal for me. Maybe less.

Same 🤣
Thing is, I’m trying to knock that ish off a bit more. Easy way to do it is to only buy the stuff that really matters to me and not stuff I just think it’d be nice to have just because.

This all coincides with my acquisition habits and amount of times I wear my shoes on a yearly basis as I've previously reiterated throughout this site.

As I got older, I definitely became really selective/picky with what I planned to acquire because I based it on if I already had some attire or expected to get an article that I could match with a shoe that was slated to release. My decision to acquire a particular shoe has been primarily predicated on being able to match it a jersey for years now.

It's definitely not a good idea to get shoes just to have without wearing them. It just becomes perishable clutter in that scenario.

I really don't mind wearing certain shoes a few times a year just to match it with some attire because it helps prolong them where they'll last longer and somewhat look new.

Back
Top Bottom