Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Too soon for Altitudes. I could see a Dirty Bred retro but I don't even know if those did too well the first time they released.
A SB XIII would be intriguing don’t you think? But yeah 5s, VII and XIIIs aren’t doing well, I think the indicator is how low prices and sales are on Playoffs, SoleFlys, Cardinals, Chambray, Citrus along with Fire Reds, UNC and Khaled’s. Probably won’t see Black Tongue or Bordeaux for awhile.
With prices and sales up on IX, XIV and XV. I’m surprised they aren’t pushing those more. The popularity on VI and XII among average consumers is trending down too. I think that’s why we aren’t seeing White Infrareds and Obsidians. The VIII and XVII low will be interesting. Think XVI Low, XIX and XX would sell right now?

Last edited:
A SB XIII would be intriguing don’t you think? But yeah 5s, VII and XIIIs aren’t doing well, I think the indicator is how low prices and sales are on Playoffs, SoleFlys, Cardinals, Chambray, Citrus along with Fire Reds, UNC and Khaled’s. Probably won’t see Black Tongue or Bordeaux for awhile.
With prices and sales up on IX, XIV and XV. I’m surprised they aren’t pushing those more. The popularity on VI and XII among average consumers is trending down too. I think that’s why we aren’t seeing White Infrareds and Obsidians. The VIII and XVII low will be interesting. Think XVI Low, XIX and XX would sell right now?
A SB XIII has potential but really all depends on the color execution. I def see the White Infrared happening soon simply because next year marks 10 years and also its one of the only og colorways that hasn't been retroed with NA yet. As far as the XVI lows, XIX and XX are concerned, I don't have any input on those because I never owned any pairs and also haven't even really heard anyone talk about those models in general.

They are over-saturating the market with retros as a whole right now as well but it’s especially bad with models like the OG AJ 1 and 13s tbh since they went especially hard on releases recently. I kind of agree they should try and focus on other retros like the 16s and later and give some of the older models a break since the designers are clearly getting bored and putting out mindless/garbage cws en masse.

Would LOVE to see classic lows converted to high like they did with the brave blues. Specifically, chutney highs and bred highs. Those would be amazing winter cws tbh.

Can't see chutney's happening now that we have Wheats coming.

I really just want them to finish off the color wheel with the black 3M base. We got red, hyper royal, uni blue, purple. Gimme green, yellow, orange....then lemme alone

Can't see chutney's happening now that we have Wheats coming.

I really just want them to finish off the color wheel with the black 3M base. We got red, hyper royal, uni blue, purple. Gimme green, yellow, orange....then lemme alone

“Am I a joke to you?” -Melo 13s

IMG_8161.jpeg

I have 6 pairs of the XIII retro.. .dating back to the Breds in 2017. Not sure if JB changed the leather on the toes recently, but I've been noticing hella creases on my Black Flints and my Playoffs that I got this year. I don't see nearly as much creasing on any of the XIIIs I've got in years past (I wear all of mine about the same, casual use). Anyone else notice this? My Playoffs in particular creased real bad the first time I walked in them.
playoffcrease.jpg
13Crease.jpg

I have 6 pairs of the XIII retro.. .dating back to the Breds in 2017. Not sure if JB changed the leather on the toes recently, but I've been noticing hella creases on my Black Flints and my Playoffs that I got this year. I don't see nearly as much creasing on any of the XIIIs I've got in years past (I wear all of mine about the same, casual use). Anyone else notice this? My Playoffs in particular creased real bad the first time I walked in them.
playoffcrease.jpg
13Crease.jpg
Leather so soft.... Throw a sock in the toe box put a wet towel on it and pass a warm iron on it for a couple mins ...

Mines ain't crease that bad... Those look like you been running plays on the court

Leather so soft.... Throw a sock in the toe box put a wet towel on it and pass a warm iron on it for a couple mins ...

Mines ain't crease that bad... Those look like you been running plays on the court
Bro I wish I could say I was balling in these! Lol but I will take your advice. Maybe it’s how I’ve walked in them. It’s just jarring compared to the other 13s I got.

playoffcrease.jpg
13Crease.jpg
I've noticed my Playoffs creased as well but I feel they crease strangely, pretty similar to how your pair looks. Its not like normal straight across creases and it makes the toebox look deformed.

I've noticed my Playoffs creased as well but I feel they crease strangely, pretty similar to how your pair looks. Its not like normal straight across creases and it makes the toebox look deformed.
I walk in them like a brand new pair of AF1 and I still got some minor creasing on my left shoe. . Not much but i definitely change my gait when wearing these... The creasing is inevitable but can be reversed with the wet towel iron method ..

Back
Top Bottom