1606B630-DE9B-47BC-8B93-B4BE2AABBCB1.png
    979.9 KB · Views: 31
I want to ask a question
Why most of you like Flint 13s?

It looks different from most 13s
Where as most 13s have same colored panels as shoebody

Say DMP, Bred, Hyper Royal, HOF ....

I would like to know what’s so exciting about Flints

Hey guy who assured me, I got a question. Are these sitting online still? Just curious.

I'll admit they sold better than I expected.

But to answer your question I still see 8.5, 10-11, 14 and up adding to cart on NDC. So yea those sizes are still sitting a full 12 hours after they released. If you still need more pairs to resell you can go there and buy now. No need to spend the night driving around your city. Have a good night

Last edited:
I want to ask a question
Why most of you like Flint 13s?

It looks different from most 13s
Where as most 13s have same colored panels as shoebody

Say DMP, Bred, Hyper Royal, HOF ....

I would like to know what’s so exciting about Flints

When I was younger, the style was to match as much as possible (e.g. colours). So when these came out, they matched the colours of a lot of jeans. I was thinking wow, a shoe that matches jeans! Of course I won't wear a pair of jeans that matches this colour now. I guess it's always been attractive to me based on my first memories of these. I also remember how the OG was very reflective, which just made it pop more.

I'll admit they sold better than I expected.

But to answer your question I still see 8.5, 10-11, 14 and up adding to cart on NDC. So yea those sizes are still sitting a full 12 hours after they released. If you still need more pairs to resell you can go there and buy now. No need to spend the night driving around your city. Have a good night

Ah, you're one of those guys. You assured me they'd sit. You call a few sizes on 1 site a mere 12hrs later "sitting"? Ok, I gotcha.

And no need for me to buy online pairs. I bought 15 pairs before noon and sold all 15 pairs before 2pm. The key to max profit on these is dumping on release day. Just patiently waiting for my early access personal pair from Nike to come through then I'm on to the next release...

I think for some of those that copped these, might have been a hangover reaction for those that missed on bc3s. Atleast for me it was. Frankly, I was shocked those sold so well. (Og's sat last year too)

A lot of things factor into how well a release does these days. While it is also tax season, I remember those all star 6s sat last year around this time too.

Jb also playing that fake sellout, they not completely sold out, but trickle stock back in too. It's hard to gauge unless we actually know the production release numbers.

Seems like they did scale back production, and kept most of their stocks to sell directly at ndc. All in all, smart move. They're definitely testing the waters and trying to avoid releases completely ending up at the outlet discos. With the exception of 1s, the last 2 releases are either anomalies and they're getting lucky, or they're really doing their homework lately.

Ah, you're one of those guys. You assured me they'd sit. You call a few sizes on 1 site a mere 12hrs later "sitting"? Ok, I gotcha.

And no need for me to buy online pairs. I bought 15 pairs before noon and sold all 15 pairs before 2pm. The key to max profit on these is dumping on release day. Just patiently waiting for my early access personal pair from Nike to come through then I'm on to the next release...

Cool story bruh.

Keep grindin', that nickel and dime hustle gonna get you far in life

Why cant some ppl just admit, this is a nice clean cw and thats why it sold ? Tax season doesnt have anything to do with it, the shoe buying community is bigger than NT...

You trying way too hard to impress people on the internet of all places. Typically that's a sign of insecurity, but it is what it is. Do you bruh

Trying to impress people? But, but, but, but I live life like I'm broke. I'm not flashy or anything like that. I wear Wal-Mart jeans for goodness sake. I'm extremely modest, frugal, and humble. I'm not even trying to impress you. What I'm doing is providing a rebuttal to everything you say. Your initial rude reply to my in the beginning, you downplayed my opinion and stated your opinion as a "fact" when you "assured" me the shoes would sit. Hours later, I decided to revisit that reply and kinda call you out on it. You've been saying lil slick comments ever since. Everything I just posted in my last reply is to kill all that "Resellers are broke" mentality. I WISELY resell so I can continue to conduct business in my life without a real financial commitment to shoes and I can buy things such as property as well as continue my now 17 year hobby of collecting. It's the perfect balance...

But for what it's worth, I apologize. I've been on NT for 17 years, I should conduct myself in a more mature manner. I should've simply ignored you as opposed to calling you out. I wish you the best bro. Take care...

Back to the shoes...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom