Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

I’ve copped a few shoes off sheikh
Their rewards program isn’t that bad
I think its every $250 you spend you get $20
But the rewards are good for 6 months
Expires after 6 months
Just create an account and make sure you are logged in when you purchase

Just copped the Altitudes off Sheikh for the $132. Thanks. Still never got my cash back from Be Frugal on my breds. Smh.

The blue is fire. I didn’t admit that I’m nervous that it’ll bleed onto the white upper but I’ll cross that bridge when I get there.

DDC5BCBF-23C9-49F0-9A44-B9C78DC2C7D7.jpeg

Hopefully mine make it today. I called UPS earlier bc it’s said preparing for shipment since early this morn. Apperantly the address/ street numbers were mixed around on the label (also explains why I never saw it on my choice) but they say it’s on the truck for today. Called the main #, who contacted the local hub, which called me back 45 mins later. We shall see..
C26A797B-FFDD-48E1-8728-AAC54B6F3E24.gif

Just got mine they are just flat out dope. Someone said that one shoe looks more tumbled the the other one. I checked mine and the outer part of the shoe basically looks the same the inner part of the shoe does not. One is tumbled and the other one is more smooth. Man JB is Slacking ithese days... then came Straight from the sneakers app so I know they are 1000 percent real I am sure more of you will chime in on this wnen you get yours

My personal Nike pair came in. Beautiful shoe fellas! I'm gonna wear these all summer long. They're gonna be in way worse condition then my red pair when I'm done with them lol. The blue is so vibrant. One of my shoes is super tumbled and the other is smooth. I DON'T CARE AND I'M NOT COMPLAINING, just an
a59pw8.jpg

j9udc0.jpg

snou9l.jpg
dope

Just got mine they are just flat out dope. Someone said that one shoe looks more tumbled the the other one. I checked mine and the outer part of the shoe basically looks the same the inner part of the shoe does not. One is tumbled and the other one is more smooth. Man JB is Slacking ithese days... then came Straight from the sneakers app so I know they are 1000 percent real I am sure more of you will chime in on this wnen you get yours

typical JB flaw. Happened to other shoes like the royal 1s, bc3s, and these.....I guess.

Also, I just pulled out my white red 13s to compare.
The leather on those is more shiny and has more of a plastic feel to them then these.

Also, I just pulled out my white red 13s to compare.
The leather on those is more shiny and has more of a plastic feel to them then these.
Which is better Big to you? I haven't got the blue yet, but I'm thinking about it.

Back
Top Bottom