Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Gotta love that 3M. Timing was always bad so I never owned Flints so it’s a huge pickup for me personally.

I seem to be one of a few people on this forum who is suspect of Kicks Crew. First, any online shoe retailer based only in China is suspect until affirmatively proven otherwise, which at this point in time--because of China's rampant production of fake goods--would require a retailer with a Jordan Brand account. It is substantially more suspect when those retailers specifically target US consumers (i.e., prices are default based in US dollars; only exists on a US '.com' domain; the retailer makes heavy use of social media platforms that are primarily US user-driven and not very popular in China relative to Chinese social media platforms; etc.). Most sneakerheads don't realize that there are a smaller percentage of fake sneakers that are virtually 99% indistinguishable to the most trained eyes and these usually enter the stream of commerce several months after the authentics are released, once manufacturers can perfect the fake product by reverse engineering the retailed authentic---usually this happens with 'hyped' releases like KAWs 4s, Levi 4s, OG 1s, etc. Second, at the bottom left of the website you'll see an icon that says VS Brand Protection by "VerifyStore." VerifyStore is a deceptive, China-based business that claims to vouch for "trusted online merchants," but in reality it's all smoke and mirrors and it has no legitimacy whatsoever.

Also, its probably worth noting that Hong Kong retailers are generally more trustworthy.
Kicks Crew is based in Hong Kong and they have a drop down menu for US,JPN and HK currency... Most of their pre orders ship around RD around the world...

We're back on this....
Has anyone ever came out and showed or even said they received fakes from kc?

air-jordan-altitude-13-size-9.jpg

2010 I think. I don't see these around too much now that I think about it

The 2010 retro didn't have reflective material. Just some shiny threading in the mesh to make it look such. Like the 2013 Breds

:lol: the 2010 altitudes were part of the mesh panel non 3M era.
And that panel turns a brown hue on the altitudes and the black reds

anyone know where i can get the jordan 13 hyper blue-10.5 for retail? not trying to spend $250+ on kicks. these resellers are annoying the hell out of me,smh

I seem to be one of a few people on this forum who is suspect of Kicks Crew. First, any online shoe retailer based only in China is suspect until affirmatively proven otherwise, which at this point in time--because of China's rampant production of fake goods--would require a retailer with a Jordan Brand account. It is substantially more suspect when those retailers specifically target US consumers (i.e., prices are default based in US dollars; only exists on a US '.com' domain; the retailer makes heavy use of social media platforms that are primarily US user-driven and not very popular in China relative to Chinese social media platforms; etc.). Most sneakerheads don't realize that there are a smaller percentage of fake sneakers that are virtually 99% indistinguishable to the most trained eyes and these usually enter the stream of commerce several months after the authentics are released, once manufacturers can perfect the fake product by reverse engineering the retailed authentic---usually this happens with 'hyped' releases like KAWs 4s, Levi 4s, OG 1s, etc. Second, at the bottom left of the website you'll see an icon that says VS Brand Protection by "VerifyStore." VerifyStore is a deceptive, China-based business that claims to vouch for "trusted online merchants," but in reality it's all smoke and mirrors and it has no legitimacy whatsoever.

Also, its probably worth noting that Hong Kong retailers are generally more trustworthy.

I'm not going to lie, I was skeptical at first about Kicks crew, I even had to do a double take legit check because the bred 13 I got from them their box label had a different font than my hyper royal 13s. However, I was mistaken and two other NTers confirmed and showed me pics (through PM) of their bred 13s box and it actually matches. I also analyzed the shoes in every detail I can legit checking it with stuff on youtube and fake education, etc . Every single thing has checked out completely. The shoes are legit, but I totally can understand the paranoia with kicks crew, I mean the website it self looks sketchy lol. But I'll side with everyone else through my experience so far, everything is good.

Do Jordan 13s crease easily and do they look better the more you wear em like Jordan ones, never owned a pair before

Back
Top Bottom