Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Fake not fake they need to make the tie and shape look better. All recent 13s look like boots with minimal padding. I love the colors and the blocking on lots of new releases but make them with the first retro mold and we are good. These are all beautiful and easily passed on. Do 13s sellout super quick?

Fake not fake they need to make the tie and shape look better. All recent 13s look like boots with minimal padding. I love the colors and the blocking on lots of new releases but make them with the first retro mold and we are good. These are all beautiful and easily passed on. Do 13s sellout super quick?

Wouldn’t it be hilarious if a release of fakes end up being better quality than an authentic release? AFAIK, this has never happened before but I could totally see it happening and social media would be all over it if it were a hyped up release (maybe this is what would finally get Nike/JB to address longstanding QC issues).

Wouldn’t it be hilarious if a release of fakes end up being better quality than an authentic release? AFAIK, this has never happened before but I could totally see it happening and social media would be all over it if it were a hyped up release (maybe this is what would finally get Nike/JB to address longstanding QC issues).
Some people on this forum stated the fake BC III and IVs were better then the real things.

THIS is how a 13 should look. I hate Jordan Brand for turning this gorgeous and classy sneaker into a cheap shell of its former self.

TAKE NOTES YOU CLOWNS AT JORDAN BRAND.

I started looking for the OGs/older 13 retros since JB isn’t interested in doing them properly. So far I got the ‘04 black/red retro and the OG cherry both deadstock. Just need a reglue and they’ll be ready to rock.
4B1F4779-389D-4280-A48E-77830A837DBD.jpeg

My buddy came home from Asia to have Thanksgiving here yesterday and he showed me a pair of 13s and 1s he bought from a fake dealer he knows in china and his flints were really close to mine. The reason I know the 1's are fake is because he got the Chicago colorway and I know he's not the type to spend over $1,000 on shoes. The main thing is when you put them on your foot almost feels like it's on the ground. I don't buy fakes but I would never know if he didn't tell me.

A reel I did on the “hgg” .

Your page is fire man, just followed. The music choices :pimp:

Neither are a must have, but I'll take a BIN or Black Cat XIII retro.

As far as XVs, new CWs if anything.

Leaning towards getting the Del Sols as well.

Man these are the highest on my want and wish list for sure. I def would have to go all rainking rainking on these and get several. Not a shoe I want more than these right here.
Gotta think it won't be too much longer. We are getting the Black/White 12s in a few months after all.

I really want them to retro those Pippen 2s in this pic though as well. They don't release the actual Air Pippens enough.

Gotta think it won't be too much longer. We are getting the Black/White 12s in a few months after all.

I really want them to retro those Pippen 2s in this pic though as well. They don't release the actual Air Pippens enough.
Ya the playoff 13s have to be sooner than later. Then again, that’s what I’ve thought about the white/red 12s for the past five years, so …

Had the black and white grapes. Couldn't get the green glows and toros I really wanted them back in the day. My brother had oreos.

It was a fun time back then camping out and having memories with folks and the excitement getting into the mall at 6:30 am. I remember my homie then and I brought some Bruce banner and this black guy from Dallas was talking all that stuff when we lit up how he can handle his weed and all he smokes is loud and we were like nah you can't handle this and he kept talking. We let him hit the pipe and we wondered where he went cause he was quiet, he was sitting down high then a mug quiet! That banner did him in and shut him up 😂😂😂 good times

I still have these from 2017. I got them during the 2017 NBA All-Star Weekend when they were re-released.

I'm glad I passed on the ones re-released in 2010 because there were a good amount of gripes about their quality and details. And I can't recall any other times they were re-released.

I think a lot of people were satisfied with these ones from 2017. I'm OK with them.

IMG_5639.JPG
IMG_5640.JPG
IMG_5641.JPG
IMG_5642.JPG
IMG_5643.JPG
IMG_5646.JPG

I pretty much will only wear them with these jerseys.
IMG_5648.JPG
IMG_5650.JPG
IMG_5651.JPG
IMG_5653.JPG

Back
Top Bottom