Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Thanks Iljapino for the detailed pics. I hope these release stateside. I really like the YOTR's...

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by Executive76

these will be copped for under $60 just like with 2010

can't wait to see the stealth pair

Daaaam.... Is that how cheap they get in the US ? The cheapest the 2010's got in Australia was $120 at the Nike factory.It's funny, going back to the first 9-10 pages, nearly everyone hated the 2011's , now there's abit of love for them
smile.gif
Wait till the marketing campaign hits full throtle ! All of youse will go ape #$+! for them
wink.gif

Yes, when shoes don't sell at the retail level they will end up at Nike outlets and clearance stores.  The reason why international prices can't compete is because Nike is an American brand and countries who import it have to pay tariffs. 

I already liked the 2011 and with all these new cw's I'll def cop. I hope I can get the YOTRs,I need that Varsity Jacket 
pimp.gif

I really like the YOTR's, but of course they will be damned near impossible to obtain so I'll just get GR color when they go on sale..I don't know why alot of people are saying these are too simple to be J's..Most of the J's that people consider to be classics are plain and simple shoes..1,2,3,4,5,9,10,11,12,18,21's are all pretty basic shoes, but yet are/were highly sought after and collectible..These will not sell out and people will dog them, but wait 5 or 6 years and people will be so mad they passed on em and pay well over retail to cop a pair..Just my 2 cents..

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

WOW!!! These are so dope in the red CW. When I first saw the black CW I thought these were trash, but this CW is heat. $175 is still too high though.

My thoughts exactly....

It's typical JB that the hottest colorway (YOTR) is going to be limited and in a pack. Why can't they just GR those?

Does anyone have a release date or retail on the YOTR?

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I don't know who is crazier 
Jordan brand for changing $170 for these payless looking kicks 

Or People who plan to cop this for $170 when Royal and pewter foams,playoff 13's, Air Grifferey's,Air max 2011,Black history month 3's all come out next month too

SMH 
tired.gif

Royal Foams - alot of people already have them
pewter foams- ehhh
playoff 13s - def. cop
air griffeys - will sit
am 2011 - will sit
BHM -
laugh.gif

not saying i'm buying them, but i am at least entertaining the idea.

For me Feb is crazy...

Royal Foams - on the fence
pewter foams- pass
playoff 13s - def. cop
air griffeys - pass
am 2011 - pass
BHM - pass
All Star Durant- Copped
All Star Lebron- Copped
All Star Kobe-Pass
White/Red 2011-on the fence...

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I don't know who is crazier 
Jordan brand for changing $170 for these payless looking kicks 

Or People who plan to cop this for $170 when Royal and pewter foams,playoff 13's, Air Grifferey's,Air max 2011,Black history month 3's all come out next month too

SMH 
tired.gif

Royal Foams - alot of people already have them
pewter foams- ehhh
playoff 13s - def. cop
air griffeys - will sit
am 2011 - will sit
BHM -
laugh.gif

not saying i'm buying them, but i am at least entertaining the idea.

For me Feb is crazy...

Royal Foams - on the fence
pewter foams- pass
playoff 13s - def. cop
air griffeys - pass
am 2011 - pass
BHM - pass
All Star Durant- Copped
All Star Lebron- Copped
All Star Kobe-Pass
White/Red 2011-on the fence...

PASSING ON EVERYTHING EXCEPT ROYAL FOAMS, PLAYOFF 13S AND BLACK HISTORY MONTH 3'S. CANT BRING MYSELF TO PAY FOR ANYTHING BESIDES JORDANS AND PENNIES WITH THE OCCASIONAL LEBRON EXCEPTION (RED CARPETS)

Very impressed by how these have been turning out as each new colorway gets unvieled. Amazing how much colorways can make or break a sneaker.

What do you guys think retail will be on "Year of the Rabbit" Pack over or under $400?

I hope they release a version without an icey sole. Icey soles are nice... until they yellow like urine.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Very impressed by how these have been turning out as each new colorway gets unvieled. Amazing how much colorways can make or break a sneaker.
Just look at the VI. I passed on most because of the colorway, even though the VI is my favorite Jordan.

I doubt it will ve some super pack with all those items.. I'm pretty sure they will just drop to coincide with the kicks.. on a side note though.. insta cop on those yotrs!

Year Of The Rabbits look to be very promising.

Can't wait till I hear more info about it.

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom