Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

P_371_2_Jordan-2011-Marn-2i.jpg
m75bdaf18cba75c5fb03e24.jpg

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]These are copped. So much more official than that BS DWade was rocking. [/color]

Can someone photo shop some black based colorways so we can get a glimpse of what this shoe can be? Please?

I liked these at first, but those Year Of The Rabbits are crazy nice. Eagerly awaiting more info on those (as long as I don't have to buy the jacket).

I would pay retail for those blues up there..But Im sure JB will screw it up and give us some crappy UNC colorway..

The blue ones are up on Jumpman23.com along with the white/black and white/red.  It might be another store exclusive as the white/red has been mentioned to be a footlocker exclusive.  The colors might be related to the allstar game east/west so they might end up being area exclusives.

All 3 pairs have a release date of 2/19/11.

Note that on the jumpman23 pictures the tip and back end of the textured leather is dark and it the marqueesole pictures the tip and back end are the lighter tone.  Personally I prefer the darker color at both ends.

I wonder if D Wade comes out wearing an all silver metallic 2011 like he did with the 2010s last yr. Would be
pimp.gif

Silvers would be nice, but doubtful since it was a 25 anniversary thing.  Nevertheless hopefully there will be some nice colorways for all the different Jordan athletes. The 2010's had a bunch of possible color blocking options yet these ones not as much.  I'm hoping to see dark blue upper and white CW, it would be a nice homage to the obsidian XIIs.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 153)]The Year of The Rabbit are on Jumpman23.com with a release of February 03.[/color]

Originally Posted by bctwo1

Silvers would be nice, but doubtful since it was a 25 anniversary thing.  Nevertheless hopefully there will be some nice colorways for all the different Jordan athletes. The 2010's had a bunch of possible color blocking options yet these ones not as much.  I'm hoping to see dark blue upper and white CW, it would be a nice homage to the obsidian XIIs.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 153)]The Year of The Rabbit are on Jumpman23.com with a release of February 03.[/color]
I was thinking more along the lines of the playoff XII's, but yeah, same concept. The Black/Charcoal pair of these is going to look
pimp.gif
Dark Upper will be real nice on these. I'd like to see a White/White/Carolina Blue like the Columbia XI's.

I don't know what is the deal but I think they removed the Jumpman23.com pictures.  I thought it was weird they posted the pictures without officially making a press release or starting the full on marketing campaign.

yotr looks the best. would definitely consider copping if it doesn't come with the extra stuff. the shirt and jacket are nice but not necessary.
but if they release a blackout/black-based pair, probably gonna go for those instead.

Originally Posted by jonas c8891

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by Executive76

these will be copped for under $60 just like with 2010

can't wait to see the stealth pair

Daaaam.... Is that how cheap they get in the US ? The cheapest the 2010's got in Australia was $120 at the Nike factory.It's funny, going back to the first 9-10 pages, nearly everyone hated the 2011's , now there's abit of love for them
smile.gif
Wait till the marketing campaign hits full throtle ! All of youse will go ape #$+! for them
wink.gif

Yes, when shoes don't sell at the retail level they will end up at Nike outlets and clearance stores.  The reason why international prices can't compete is because Nike is an American brand and countries who import it have to pay tariffs. 

For years, footlocker would tell us it's the Australian dollar vs. The US dollar, but now that the dollar is on par with the US, they are telling me it's shipping cost, but I know it only cost about $2500US to ship a container out of china to Australia. Plus taxes etc, I think a pair will cost about $30-$35. And then they mark them up to $300US to max out profits.If you look at luxury brands, pricing is consistent worldwide, buy things are always cheaper in the US.

air-jordan-2011-february-2011-releases-summary.jpg

air-jordan-2011-february-2011-releases-1.jpg

air-jordan-2011-february-2011-releases-3.jpg

air-jordan-2011-february-2011-releases-4.jpg

air-jordan-2011-february-2011-releases-5.jpg

air-jordan-2011-february-2011-releases-6.jpg

air-jordan-2011-february-2011-releases-7.jpg

air-jordan-2011-february-2011-releases-8.jpg

air-jordan-2011-february-2011-releases-9.jpg

air-jordan-2011-february-2011-releases-10.jpg

air-jordan-2011-february-2011-releases-11.jpg

air-jordan-2011-february-2011-releases-12.jpg

I'd love to see these based on another color other than white. I'd also like to see them with different colored soles. I actually prefer the red version that D-Wade rocked during the xmas game with the red sole.

nba-kicks-dwyane-wade-air-jordan-2011-debut-00.jpg

These... Are... HOT!! Loving them even more. Can you imagine if these were available on NikeID?? That would be AMAZING.

I can imagine the white/black and maybe a couple of others NOT hitting the outlets. Maybe some B-Grades or in very limited sizes, but not anywhere near the amount of 2009's or 2010's that were available. Although I really liked these in the beginning and was pretty certain that I wasn't going to pay retail for these, I will definitely have to reconsider for the white/black pair at least.

Damn, I should know better ... early pics were bleh but these are bangin'. I knew as soon as I saw the YOTR that I wanted them, though, even while they were getting hate. I just didn't expect to want to get the other colorways, so decisions have to be made now. White/Reds & White/Blues are just too nice.

the year of the rabbit are killing it... damn thats all i have to say. Im going to cop 3 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom