Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by YoungGambit

I guess people hate the wht/red cw... Those are my fav, but I couldn't pass on the YOTR joints...

No, people just have no sense of taste or style. They just automatically flock to whatever has the "limited" stamp on it. 
You can bet your life that if the wht/red was the limited release, all these same hypebeats would be dying to cop them. I remember being the only person in this thread that liked the wht/blue until it was announced that they were not a GR. All of the sudden, a bunch of hypebeats that only "liked" the YOTR's randomly realized they like the ASG's. Of corse.

Can't wait to get my YOTR. Still can't believe I managed to order them and check out that fast on my phone. Will be rockin the hell out of them.
pimp.gif

That's how I got my YOTR.. They posted the link on here and my EVO came thru lol.. But now I'm waiting to grab my wht/red's and I'm good..

I guess people hate the wht/red cw... Those are my fav, but I couldn't pass on the YOTR joints...
Not necessarily...I don't hate them, but I didn't go for them last night because I didn't have to.  There was a (very very, apparently) limited time frame to get the YOTRs, whereas I can wait until my next paycheck and get white/reds, if I want.

Just got back from niketown and am now the proud owner of size 10 YOTR from what it looks like these are more exclusive then the bins were. my NT got only 20 pairs.

I like the white/reds best, but was able to find the white/blacks under retail.

I'll hold out for a discount and then I'll get white/reds.

The only thing I'm not crazy about with this shoe, is that white lining, if you play in that thing its gonna look horrible....

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

No, people just have no sense of taste or style. They just automatically flock to whatever has the "limited" stamp on it. 
You can bet your life that if the wht/red was the limited release, all these same hypebeats would be dying to cop them. I remember being the only person in this thread that liked the wht/blue until it was announced that they were not a GR. All of the sudden, a bunch of hypebeats that only "liked" the YOTR's randomly realized they like the ASG's. Of corse.
Yep, you're exactly right, only reason I liked the blue one's is b/c you did.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2ToneNYC

Just got back from niketown and am now the proud owner of size 10 YOTR from what it looks like these are more exclusive then the bins were. my NT got only 20 pairs.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ya know, upon further inspection... I think i would've like the wht/blk's better if the sock/tongue liner was also black. Just something about them that doesnt feel right.

I think personally that the white/red colorway is the best and will hope to get a pair on sale/discount

YOTR are a close second

jus got back from the mall  FINISHLINE DIDNT HAVE ANY COLORS, NOTHING ABOUT THE AJ 2011 , but peacefuly walked across to footaction and picked em up , these are soo nice , put the red insoles in imo its more comfortable thanks
( im new and i dont know how to post pics and i took detailed pics of these any1 help on how to post?)

Originally Posted by KingHeru1

Hands down one the worst Air Jordans (aesthetically speaking)....ever and I'm a Jordan head.

I think they are one of those shoes that look better on the court than off. Which is what they were really made for so I can't be too mad about the design. They just look like a hell of a basketball performance shoe to me.

Man I was just heading to ntsf. Overslept. Really wanted the wht and blk and yotr. Guess I'm to late. Just checked craigslist and nobody has them up and ebay prices for the yotr are crazy. Higher then the bin 5. Oh well guess I struck out looking on these.

Just copped the red/white joints from Foot Locker!! I was really torn between those and the black/white ones!! Maybe I'll cop those l8r!!

got shutout w/ the YOTR last night at NDC
grin.gif
 went to HOH Hyattsville at 11 this morning and got the last white/red and ASG 10.5 these shoes are fantastic
pimp.gif
and people who are hating on these would regret not getting them down the line
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom