Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Well I have no more chances at this point. Seattle HOH never got the YOTR.

They never seem to get ANY limited release shoes.  I've already washed my hands of them.

Oh wow, I just noticed now that one show has the Jumpman on the tongue and the other with the "23". Does this bug anyone else? It just looks weird. And yeah, it sucks that no store in Seattle got the YotR.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

1zgrvw9.jpg
So pretty...

I struck out last night on NDC and there's not a HOH within 8 hrs of me.  If eBay prices aren't too bad I'll just try to cop them off there.

I get all China Edition shoes that I can because my parents adopted my little sister from China and I get them in honor of her.  I was very lucky to get the Rabitts last night on NDC.   NOW I JUST NEED THIS POLO THEIR SELLING AT FOOTACTION CULVER CITY!!!  I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE ONLINE 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by tlwbballa23

Just copped the red/white joints from Foot Locker!! I was really torn between those and the black/white ones!! Maybe I'll cop those l8r!!

i was just in the same situation had to choose between the white/reds and white/blacks i ended up goin with the white/blacks though...........I LOVE EM !!!!

In case anybody in the bay is looking for the wht and red or the wht and blue. Hoh serramonte has a fsr and there's no one here. Easy pick up on the wht and blue just now

I may be in the minority, but I just see the AJ 2011 strictly as a hoop shoe. I initially wanted the YOTR but passed. I didn't even look for it come release time.
I mean, don't get me wrong. It's a beautiful shoe (YOTR), but it's either stock or hoop for me with them. Maybe someone's feet pics would change minds because I don't think I'm alone on this one.

I'll post some indepth pics of the wht/blu's when they get here. In the mean time any body go "out" and cop these? pics?

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

IV THA MERCY wrote:

well tonight was nice, but after next week's 13's I'm gonna be relaxing on these kicks for awhile. Bordeux's will definataly(Fixed) be a pass.
I'm right there with you dawg. I copped the All*Star White/Blue from NDC and will get the 13's next week from my local Hibbetts and then it's chill time till Cool Blue 3's
pimp.gif

you mean the true blue 3s?

^ Yeah that's exactly what I meant. I was drunk while typing and now that i'm sober after reading that post I can't believe I made a Rookie mistake like that. Thanks for helping me out.

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by YoungGambit

I guess people hate the wht/red cw... Those are my fav, but I couldn't pass on the YOTR joints...

No, people just have no sense of taste or style. They just automatically flock to whatever has the "limited" stamp on it. 
You can bet your life that if the wht/red was the limited release, all these same hypebeats would be dying to cop them. I remember being the only person in this thread that liked the wht/blue until it was announced that they were not a GR. All of the sudden, a bunch of hypebeats that only "liked" the YOTR's randomly realized they like the ASG's. Of corse.
Yep, you're exactly right, only reason I liked the blue one's is b/c you did.  
laugh.gif
Nice to see you completely missed my point.

Yea blues are fire.
Cat's are sleeping on the blues around my way.
Went to my Mom & Pop store that I got them from earlier this week,
And they have only sold 2 pairs.
I was tempted to grab another pair, but instead grabbed the red joints from footlocker

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

Originally Posted by YoungGambit

I guess people hate the wht/red cw... Those are my fav, but I couldn't pass on the YOTR joints...

No, people just have no sense of taste or style. They just automatically flock to whatever has the "limited" stamp on it. 
You can bet your life that if the wht/red was the limited release, all these same hypebeats would be dying to cop them. I remember being the only person in this thread that liked the wht/blue until it was announced that they were not a GR. All of the sudden, a bunch of hypebeats that only "liked" the YOTR's randomly realized they like the ASG's. Of corse.
Yep, you're exactly right, only reason I liked the blue one's is b/c you did.  
laugh.gif
Nice to see you completely missed my point.
No, you're just the 25th person to make the same point in this thread.  and I'm pretty sure you said: " I remember being the only person in this thread that liked the wht/blue until it was announced that they were not a GR".  We get it, hype gets to people, its been the same since the 80's... and the Dr's still working on a hype cure.  til then, relax broseph.

I still hate the blue pair. I'm waiting for those black patents to drop. I'll rock those casually and cop some blackout lebron 8s as my beaters.

That pic up there makes me want to cop all colorways as well

Hopefully JB release 2 black based colorways, the Blackouts and hopefully hopefully a Black/Red color

For now though, ill just be getting the White/Blue and others later when they price drop

Thanks kid! Good luck to anyone still out there looking for some pairs and congrats to everyone who got what they wanted...was nice to have a little hype back to a Jordan sig release...even if we hyped it!! Lol!!

Back
Top Bottom