Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by AirUpTempo23

tonight against the Bulls, Dwade is wearing the AJ 2011 white/black. SWEEEEET!
smile.gif
with black laces niceee

D Wade's white/black 2011's have black laces. Interesting look, prob to get more black on the shoe so it falls into Miami's away dress code.

Just got home from work, cracked open my UPS box and what do I see? I CRUSHED JB box...PISSSSSED!!! Normally I wouldnt care, but these boxes are special to the shoe. Every Sig gets its own special box and this one I might as well throw in the garbage. I called Nike and they couldnt find a white/blue pair in my size. Said the closest they could find was a 12 from NTLA and that would be too big.

Dude said "well, sorry but I can give you free shipping on your next order", Im like "dude, Im a Nike member, I get free shipping on all my orders". He said "well, the best I can do is give you 15% off your next order".

Its not what I wanted, but I guess its better then nothing...

Any reason why Finishline would add the White/Blue's in the middle of the day on a Thursday?? Pretty random IMO.

Dang I would be pissed too pap. Like you said, this box is special to this sig.

Anyone in Chicago or another winter city rocked these outside yet? In the salt and puddles of melted snow? Want to know if the water and salt will F up the bottoms right away. Want to take the All Stars for a spin tomorrow, but we got salt and melted snow here in Chicago.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Anyone in Chicago or another winter city rocked these outside yet? In the salt and puddles of melted snow? Want to know if the water and salt will F up the bottoms right away. Want to take the All Stars for a spin tomorrow, but we got salt and melted snow here in Chicago.

Im in chicago to, these soles are so nice man, I can't risk messing them up cuz we are supposed to get more snow tonight...ill just wait it out.

that happen me when i got my lebron asg. when you have workers that shove boxes thru a machine, something is bound to get stuck= crushed jordan shoe box. ups will say the shipper did not pack it properly....its a box if you stomp on it or crush it thru a machine...all the bubble in the world is not gonna help. 

Originally Posted by joekamel

I'm about 2-2.5 hours south of you guys in Bloomington-Normal.. there's no way I'm taking these outside yet...
ohwell.gif

Spring needs to come sooner.. doesn't help that it's supposed to snow tomorrow...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Just got home from work, cracked open my UPS box and what do I see? I CRUSHED JB box...PISSSSSED!!! Normally I wouldnt care, but these boxes are special to the shoe. Every Sig gets its own special box and this one I might as well throw in the garbage. I called Nike and they couldnt find a white/blue pair in my size. Said the closest they could find was a 12 from NTLA and that would be too big.

Dude said "well, sorry but I can give you free shipping on your next order", Im like "dude, Im a Nike member, I get free shipping on all my orders". He said "well, the best I can do is give you 15% off your next order".

mad.gif
I feel ya bro... I hate when my boxes are destroyed from shipping or any reason.

On second thought maybe not...Looked like XIII's from the front, but looks too shiney when they should a close up

Originally Posted by gregpaa

On second thought maybe not...Looked like XIII's from the front, but looks too shiney when they should a close up
Yeah, I can't tell either. Go Nuggets! Lol!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

the problem with these jokers is that they dont realize its a complete package that makes the product. I would be demanding a new box !!! As if you were to resell the shoes, at no fault of your own your shoes are already de-valued due to the packaging being damaged !!!
mad.gif

Potential buyers may think its a B-grade etc...

Just to clearify, I ordered from NDC. Its not UPS's fault, the Shipping box was perfect. I know they didnt re-box because it still had the label from NDC on it. NDC put the crushed box in like that.

The guy on the phone was mad cool though, he "says" he was a collector aswell and would have been pissed too. He tried to find me another box, but no luck. He even tried finding me another pair, but the only one he could find was a sz 11 or 12 from NTLA, I'm an 11.5 true so neither would have worked. I'm glad I'm not a reseller, cuz there goes the profit...lol. I guess I cant complain too much, I got a promo for 15% and its good untill august. I wasnt planning on buying anything for a while anyways...

That sucks man and you were hyped about finally getting them delivered so I know you were disappointed. I'd call back and escalate the call all the way up until you can get someone with authority to make things right. On the other hand it's hard to prove NDC is even liable for anything that happens once the package leaves their warehouse. What does the outer box they ship the shoes in look like?

Back
Top Bottom