Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by AJXXI

Originally Posted by Dc30

Originally Posted by wkej

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

^ That's an authentic Wade ASG jersey, right?

Yes sir! Ordered both from NBAstore.com on Sunday got them at my door today! Jersey's are very nice. The new Adidas line is a big improvment. Have an all white and blue ASG Wade coming here from Australia too...will post pix when it arrives!
Sorry to say that but this one is not authentic this is swingman, 
authentic one have no adidas logo on right shoulder and it's made from different materials, numbers and letters are all stitched (double layer in swingman first layer is stitched and second is printed) on and it cost $249,99 not $99,99 like this one but still it's a nice jersey and better shoes
Sorry to say, but you're completely wrong.
Did you even watch the game?

As far as I can tell the only difference between the Swingman and Authentic for this year's jerseys apart from the obvious quality in stitching of letters and numbers, the Authentic has the player's team logo and stars representing ASG appearances on the back, under the neck, while the Swingman simply has the "LA11" logo in place of that.
OK my bad there is adiadas logo on authentic  and you can see on picture that jersey is size M and authentic ones are sized by numbers not letters so i 'am not completely wrong because all other things are true
Deep breaths people...I know it's not AUTHENTIC...I was answering as in it's not a fake jersey, as so many of some of the stuff out there is. It is a regular swingman jersey, but who needs to pay $250 for a jersey when there are better sneaks that you can spend that same money on!! 
laugh.gif
 However on the back of the jersey there is the silver Miami Heat logo with the 7 stars that D Wade has for each all star selection, it's pretty hot. If anyone wants some pix let me know, I'll be glad to post em.
As for the white and blue...the base of the jersey is all white, and the outline on the numbers are blue, just an alternate that Adidas had made I suppose. If you go to the Adidas homepage you can find ASG jerseys for the East that have an all black base with blue numbers. Not sure why they do this, but it's cool to have options. Everybody cool? lol 
glasses.gif

link to the jerseys?
You looking for links for which ones exactly? I posted a pic of the blue ASG and blackout Wade Miami jersey a few pages back...118 maybe.  But let me know what you're looking for and I'll set it up.

Yes sir! Ordered both from NBAstore.com on Sunday got them at my door today! Jersey's are very nice. The new Adidas line is a big improvment. Have an all white and blue ASG Wade coming here from Australia too...will post pix when it arrives!
authentic one have no adidas logo on right shoulder and it's made from different materials, numbers and letters are all stitched (double layer in swingman first layer is stitched and second is printed) on and it cost $249,99 not $99,99 like this one but still it's a nice jersey and better shoes

As far as I can tell the only difference between the Swingman and Authentic for this year's jerseys apart from the obvious quality in stitching of letters and numbers, the Authentic has the player's team logo and stars representing ASG appearances on the back, under the neck, while the Swingman simply has the "LA11" logo in place of that.
OK my bad there is adiadas logo on authentic  and you can see on picture that jersey is size M and authentic ones are sized by numbers not letters so i 'am not completely wrong because all other things are true
Deep breaths people...I know it's not AUTHENTIC...I was answering as in it's not a fake jersey, as so many of some of the stuff out there is. It is a regular swingman jersey, but who needs to pay $250 for a jersey when there are better sneaks that you can spend that same money on!! 
laugh.gif
 However on the back of the jersey there is the silver Miami Heat logo with the 7 stars that D Wade has for each all star selection, it's pretty hot. If anyone wants some pix let me know, I'll be glad to post em.
As for the white and blue...the base of the jersey is all white, and the outline on the numbers are blue, just an alternate that Adidas had made I suppose. If you go to the Adidas homepage you can find ASG jerseys for the East that have an all black base with blue numbers. Not sure why they do this, but it's cool to have options. Everybody cool? lol 
glasses.gif

link to the jerseys?
You looking for links for which ones exactly? I posted a pic of the blue ASG and blackout Wade Miami jersey a few pages back...118 maybe.  But let me know what you're looking for and I'll set it up.

the white and blue or black and blue all star ones please

Originally Posted by dekelley1
i kinda like this cw, just wish they would have changed the sole color and not the midsole color.  maybe changed the accents colors to match the soles.....something like og columbias.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

can someone tell me about the differences in the red and blue soles? is the 2011 as comfy as lebron 8

Explosive (red) feels more like the Lebron 8. They're full length air soles.

Quick (blue) are zoom air pockets. Less cushioning.

Both are very comfortable.

laugh.gif
glasses.gif
How much did you pay for the Wade ASG jersey, because I have a Kobe Swingman and there's no white patch above the size patch on the front, bottom-right corner and also mine has no Lakers logo on the back, only the LA11 logo. I copped mine over here in London, UK so I don't know what the hell is up!
Also, you didn't mention where in Australia you copped the alternate Wade.

Originally Posted by deuce02

Originally Posted by dekelley1
i kinda like this cw, just wish they would have changed the sole color and not the midsole color.  maybe changed the accents colors to match the soles.....something like og columbias.
I really like this CW as a matter of fact it's the only CW in the 2011 I like!!.  It's kinda reminiscent of the 18.  All white uppers with the red soles.  I can't get enough, I hope they drop!

For everyone that placed a FNL order please call and check on your order to see if its being shipped

Just called and recieved confirmation my shoes are shipping waiting on a UPS tracking number, should recieve email later FNL rep said

So just to make sure you should call and check the status of yall orders

laugh.gif
glasses.gif

link to the jerseys?

the white and blue or black and blue all star ones please
Ok...so...I was going to post the link for the black and blue all star jersey.  It was on the Adidas page yesterday...head over to Adidas.com and they are no longer there...I feel lame, but I've been trying to find pix of them to post. But since I can't find pix of the Black, here's a pic of the white one that I ordered...and there are some of these white ones floating around on eBay from a guy who got them from the Staples Center over the weekend. When this white one arrives I will post pix with the AJ 2011 ASG's...let me know what you think...
db025e9681e8b7447739a864906a5149250bc7f.jpg

that jersey is amazing... the west too... i might have to get both and get the red 2011s too

laugh.gif
glasses.gif
How much did you pay for the Wade ASG jersey, because I have a Kobe Swingman and there's no white patch above the size patch on the front, bottom-right corner and also mine has no Lakers logo on the back, only the LA11 logo. I copped mine over here in London, UK so I don't know what the hell is up!
Also, you didn't mention where in Australia you copped the alternate Wade.
I paid $99.99 for the blue ASG Wade, but I got it from the NBA store...The quality is better than I thought so I don't mind paying a few bucks extra than a regular team Swingman. But yeah, I have the logo and stars...if you look at the pic I posted before you can see the stitching outline in the neck opening from the front of the jerz. If you want I can email you some pix.
As for the white base jersey I just posted, I got it off of eBay from NBA Jersey King. Price was same $100...but apparently he has a regular online/eBay store so you could probably head over and find some more just like it, and I know he had some regular blue ones as well.

Modells has some ASG Swingman jersey left, and have a 40% off code (its on the top of the page). Pretty damn good deal for swingmen jerseys. I got my Wade and Lebron Heat jerseys from that deal for less that $50 and they're Swingman jerseys...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Modells has some ASG Swingman jersey left, and have a 40% off code (its on the top of the page). Pretty damn good deal for swingmen jerseys. I got my Wade and Lebron Heat jerseys from that deal for less that $50 and they're Swingman jerseys...
Damn, no Kobe all star jerseys
frown.gif
Where is the 40% off coupon? I don't see it on the page, thanks!

AJXXI...
I will def post some pix of that white alt Wade with the ASG 2011's...can't wait to get it...and these 2011's are costin me so much$$$$$ between Rabbit's, the other 3 CW's and the jerseys....damn you JB!!! 

But haven't had this much fun with J's in a while...
wink.gif

Swingman jerseys are dope. No need to pay $250+ for on court authentic unless you got it like that. Swingmans are great quality jerseys.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Swingman jerseys are dope. No need to pay $250+ for on court authentic unless you got it like that. Swingmans are great quality jerseys.

^^^^...BOOM!...knowledge bomb! Hahaha...but yeah...it's a true story...

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Damn, no Kobe all star jerseys
frown.gif
Where is the 40% off coupon? I don't see it on the page, thanks!
Lol, damn, the coupon actually expired yesterday night, but I'm sure they will have another. They've had 3 40% off sales in the last few weeks...

BTW, my local HOH has sizes of the ASG left. Going to pick up my pair after work...

the more i look at these the more things i notice that resembles the 11s...
the way the icy sole goes up on the side of the shoe and also resembles the clear sole coming up in the back..then the stitching for the pull tab in the back RESEMBLES how the "23" looks on the 11s

that angle to me looks exactly alike just moving a few things around like the wavy black part and the jumpman...just stating the obvious cause im pretty sure most of you guys knew this from the beginning..but i was just pretty bored lol

Back
Top Bottom