Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Both pairs of JBCs are fire
pimp.gif

Red ones are copped. I have the blue ASG's plus light blue ain't as fresh as it used to be. They killed that a long time ago just like they're doing to eggplant, copper, soon "South Beach", etc.

people stop stending me messages on where i got the 2011 for $109.00 

the main reason i am not giving out the name of the store is because the manager caught a titty attack when i asked him if he would do a better price for me on the blackouts

SAYING THERE SELLING BLAH BLAH BLAH

i told him i could post the info on the internet and his stock of the first coloway would be sold in a week or less

so since hes so smart let the shoes sit in the store

PLUS AND MOST IMPORTANT IN THE PAST 2 YEARS I HAVE NOT DONE A LOT OF BUYING WHEN I ASKED PEOPLE WHERE THEY COPED THERE SHOES AT A CHEAP PRICE BY PM'S NO ONE IN THE NYC AREA DID A DAMN THING FOR ME not once in the past 2 years

WHEN PEOPLE WILL HELP ME I HELP THEM BACK 

THAT'S IT  dont pm unless i know you 

or you coped something from me in the past 

NIKETALK NEVER CHANGES 

laugh.gif

But I like the burgundy JBC, the carolina ones, not so much. Should have used the same black color bocking.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

people stop stending me messages on where i got the 2011 for $109.00 

the main reason i am not giving out the name of the store is because the manager caught a titty attack when i asked him if he would do a better price for me on the blackouts

SAYING THERE SELLING BLAH BLAH BLAH

i told him i could post the info on the internet and his stock of the first coloway would be sold in a week or less

so since hes so smart let the store sit in the shoes

PLUS AND MOST IMPORTANT IN THE PAST 2 YEARS I HAVE NOT DONE A LOT OF BUYING WHEN I ASKED PEOPLE WHERE THEY COPED THERE SHOES AT A CHEAP PRICE BY PM'S NO ONE IN THE NYC AREA DID A DAMN THING FOR ME not once in the past 2 years

WHEN PEOPLE WILL HELP ME I HELP THEM BACK 

THAT'S IT  dont pm unless i know you 

or you coped something from me in the past 

NIKETALK NEVER CHANGES 

QFT. 

I COPPED MY WHITE/BLACKS FOR $90 AT THE NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE AND GOT A TON OF PM'S. FUNNY THING IS MOST OF THE PM'S WERE FROM PEOPLE I'VE ASKED FOR HELP IN THE PAST ON RELEASES. NOT ONCE SINCE MY SIGNUP DATE IN 2005 HAVE I RECEIVED A FAVOR. 

I AM DISAPPOINT WITH THAT BRED COLORWAY....

HOW HARD CAN IT BE? USE A BRIGHTER RED FOR THE LEATHER, NUBUCK BLACK UPPER WITH BLACK MESH TONGUE, RED JUMPMANS, WHITE OR BLACK MIDSOLE AND CLEAR BOTTOMS.

BURGANDY? F_Cl< OUTTA HERE WITH THAT.

Thanks for wasting our time.  If you don't want PM's don't log on and boast about getting X shoe for X price.  Simple solution.  Not helping anyone.

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

Thanks for wasting our time.  If you don't want PM's don't log on and boast about getting X shoe for X price.  Simple solution.  Not helping anyone.
THAT'S THE POINT ME AND 160DEEP WERE TRYING TO MAKE. NO ONE HELPS ANYONE BUT PEOPLE ASK FOR HELP ALL THE TIME....

I WILL CONTINUE TO POST X SHOE FOR X PRICE AND IGNORE PM'S....

THANK YOU FOR YOUR OPINION.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

HOW HARD CAN IT BE? USE A BRIGHTER RED FOR THE LEATHER, NUBUCK BLACK UPPER WITH BLACK MESH TONGUE, RED JUMPMANS, WHITE OR BLACK MIDSOLE AND CLEAR BOTTOMS.

BURGANDY? F_Cl< OUTTA HERE WITH THAT.

They're supposed to be a darker red, it goes along with the Jordan Brand Classic colors.

Exactly cats complaining when those 2011's are exclusively for the Jordan Classic anyways lol!

i have a feeling those 2011 JBC will release down the line just like they did with the AJ XX3 pack, so no need to sweat on these
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

THAT'S THE POINT ME AND 160DEEP WERE TRYING TO MAKE. NO ONE HELPS ANYONE BUT PEOPLE ASK FOR HELP ALL THE TIME....

I WILL CONTINUE TO POST X SHOE FOR X PRICE AND IGNORE PM'S....

THANK YOU FOR YOUR OPINION.

yup
thats what me and people i know have been saying for years on niketalk
you gotta get something for something 

i was never one to help anyone in the first place unless they did something some me 

you scratch my butt i will scratch yours 

Both you guys' logic is #!@%%+ or you're just ignorant.  People ask for help when they need it or when a situation presents itself, the person volunteers to help.  You gotta get something to get something is ignorant and very narcissistic.  We are all individual users on here, we should be united against the MAN and work together.  Not this inner $!%!%%##, running your mouth and bragging you copped this for that.  That doesn't show anything except your a fool, a damn fool.  If you're so god damn legit why you even paying for the shoes or why does price even matter.  If you got a deal let others know or at least invite them bargain, not act all mighty on your wanna be baller status.  No one gives a %#%+

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

Both you guys' logic is #!@%%+ or you're just ignorant.  People ask for help when they need it or when a situation presents itself, the person volunteers to help.  You gotta get something to get something is ignorant and very narcissistic.  We are all individual users on here, we should be united against the MAN and work together.  Not this inner $!%!%%##, running your mouth and bragging you copped this for that.  That doesn't show anything except your a fool, a damn fool.  If you're so god damn legit why you even paying for the shoes or why does price even matter.  If you got a deal let others know or at least invite them bargain, not act all mighty on your wanna be baller status.  No one gives a %#%+

SALTY. YOU ARE. 

THEY ARE JUST SHOES MAN. CALM DOWN. YOU DON'T NEED THEM. YOU WANT THEM. IF YOU ARE GETTING MAD BECAUSE SOMEONE RECEIVED A DEAL ON A PAIR OF SHOES OR DOESN'T WANT TO HELP OUT THEN YOU HAVE FAILED AT LIFE. ESPECIALLY PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET WHO YOU DON'T KNOW OR HAVE ANY TIES TO....NO ONE HERE IS OBLIGATED TO HELP ANYONE ELSE OUT AND QUITE FRANKLY, NO ONE REALLY DOES TO MY KNOWLEDGE. YOU SOUND LIKE THE TYPE WHO WOULD HIT ME UP FOR A FAVOR BUT WHEN IT COMES TO RETURN THAT FAVOR, I GET HIT WITH THE "IDK, MAN."......

NARCISSITIC? YES I AM, PERHAPS. BUT AREN'T WE ALL SOMEWHAT? OTHERWISE, THERE WOULD BE NO NEED FOR THE "WDYWT" OR "POST YOUR PICKUP" THREADS IN SNEAKER SHOWCASE...

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

"UNITED AGAINST THE MAN"
laugh.gif

WHAT IS THIS A SHOE RALLY 
laugh.gif

MEPHISSFINEST THIS GUY THAT IS CARRYING ON IS A CLOWN DUDE 

IF I KNEW MEPH AND HE WAS IN THE SAME STATE AS ME 

THIS IS THE TYPE OF PERSON I WOULD HELP SINCE WE THINK THE SAME 

i love doing this to people on here 

they all emotional over a pair of shoes 

is he even in the same states as we are ? 

i doubt it 

BJAMINTROTTER

IF NO ONE GIVES A #$%! THEN WHY YOU CRYING ABOUT IT 

YOU DONT SOUND TOO SMART YOURSELF 

LAST MONTH FOR YOUR INFORMATION I GAVE THE NUMBER TO A OUTLET THAT HAD THE 2010 BLACK/RED 6'S FOR $59.99 IN THE OUTLET THREAD 

I SHOULD HAVE KEPT THAT INFO TO MYSELF AND COPPED  ANOTHER PAIR TO FLIP SINCE I SOLD THE PAIR THAT I GOT THE SAME DAY FOR DOUBLE MY MONEY 

BUT I DID NOT DO THAT 

PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF ARE THE REASON I DONT GIVE AND HAVE NOT GIVEN OUT INFO ON HERE FOR YEARS 

GO AND TELL SOME ONE THAT GIVES A DAMN ABOUT "THE MAN"

I AM A DAMN FOOL 

I WENT BACK TO BUYING SNEAKERS AND TALKING TO FOOLS LIKE YOURSELF 
laugh.gif

Yeah, I'm the one living in a shoe thread bragging bout deals.  Several others simply asked how'd and where you copped a 170 for 109, a simple question resulting from your need to share your nice pickup. Then you wrote some reply saying not to PM you about it.    I come here to read/share info and ideas about what others have to say about the shoe or new information on something progressive we can all learn from.  Not to gab about some pickup then not even share the latter?  If this is supposed to be a community then at least act like it. 

damn some of you guys are obsessed with CAPSLOCK.  never been a fan of j's, but this year's looks interesting.  waiting for them to hit outlets lol

i am too.  that black/red colorway is a letdown.  it looks like they just took the white/red 2011's and just replaced the upper.  plus, the two different shade of reds just looks awful to me.  they could've created a WAY BETTER black/red version.  they have a cool design but the decisions on color and placement are off.  those black/red's would've even been better if they just kept the whole upper black.

Back
Top Bottom