Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

First time seeing them. Not too bad. I already feel like they will probably grow on me from here till the summer when they hit the racks.

Originally Posted by salbah3

If the black/cements really are coming out then I'd be really ecstatic. I think they look better than the white/cements and I hope it really comes out!

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Wrong Thread

The 2011 seems to look nicer with the smaller sizes. The ones Wade wore looked clownish with the big red front, but these look alright. The shape looks totally different.

Obsidian/White, All White, or Black upper/White low will look amazing for these. Maybe even a cool grey colorway. It's all going to depend on the colorway.

Can't wait to try them on and give them a test spin...

that side panel detail is sick now that you can see it.

but i would strongly prefer the jumpman a different colour to the main panel. seems too washed out the same like that. the one in the commercials looked like a black jumpman.

Originally Posted by Naseem

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

via marqueesole

P_371_2_Jordan-2011-Marn-2i.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 this pic right here makes them look so clean.copped

I LOVE EM IN THIS CW !!!!! are these and the black/white CW dropping the same day ??? i thought i heard about a footlocker exclusive are these the ones ????

white and reds are indeed very nice.  still dont know if i'm copping or not, but i'm definitely feeling these a lot more than the white/blk cw.

For me this could be a top 3 white/red favorite Jordan. It's eye candy. I had the OG xii's in white red but my top 3 would include the following,W/R XXIIIW/R XIVW/R 2011I know I'm leaving out a lot of classics but as far as eye candy these would take it maybe missing the XVIIs.

WOW!!! These are so dope in the red CW. When I first saw the black CW I thought these were trash, but this CW is heat. $175 is still too high though.

I don't know who is crazier 
Jordan brand for changing $170 for these payless looking kicks 

Or People who plan to cop this for $170 when Royal and pewter foams,playoff 13's, Air Grifferey's,Air max 2011,Black history month 3's all come out next month too

SMH 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom