Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by YoungGambit

I guess people hate the wht/red cw... Those are my fav, but I couldn't pass on the YOTR joints...

No, people just have no sense of taste or style. They just automatically flock to whatever has the "limited" stamp on it. 
You can bet your life that if the wht/red was the limited release, all these same hypebeats would be dying to cop them. I remember being the only person in this thread that liked the wht/blue until it was announced that they were not a GR. All of the sudden, a bunch of hypebeats that only "liked" the YOTR's randomly realized they like the ASG's. Of corse.

Where did you get this crap from
30t6p3b.gif
Are you upset because you didn't get a pair?

And what are hypebeats, the new 50 Cent headphones?

1. The reds are everywhere. Wouldn't it make more sense to get the more limited ones if you like both?
2. Maybe some people prefer blue over red like myself.
3. What does any of this have to do with taste or style Tommy Hillfiger? What makes you a fashion plate son?
4. Wouldn't peoples fondness grow as more pics are released?
5. You're a nobody to everyone on this board, and your opinion holds no weight.
Lol @ hypebeats. That's pretty funny. How did I do that twice?
Why u mad though? lol

1. If you're saying that if you like more than one CW and you only have enough money to cop one right now, then yeah, getting the more limited ones first makes perfect sense.

2. Random. Has nothing to do with anything.

3. What does it have to do with taste and style? Come on now. Let's not play dumb here. We all know good and gosh darn well that a very large amount of "sneaker heads" always prefer whatever is more limited, regardless of what it looks like. That's not a coincidence. They're flat out hypebeasts. I personally cop whatever shoes or CWs I like regardless of production quantity. You know damn well that plenty of people don't have any sense of taste or style. They just want something "limited".

4. Of corse. Personally I think the ASG's are dope as hell. I just find it funny that next to nobody was interested in them until it was announced that they were "limited". At the same time when there were just as few pics of the YOTR's, everybody was conveniently in love with them from the get go. Obviously because they were immediately .announced as a limited release. I just personally think the YOTRs are comically ugly to the point were it's as if JB is pranking the hypebeasts. I just dont buy that everybody just happens to think these are the best looking 2011's. Of corse some people genuinely like them, but I'm dead certain that if these were a GR nobody would be interested in them at all.

5. Sounds like a plan.

OnionSlice wrote:
Why u mad though? lol

4. Of course. Personally I think the ASG's are dope as hell. I just find it funny that I didnt read any page before pg 90 to see that there were more people that liked them.

Fixed (plus a bonus spell check, free of charge).  Please QFT.  You and about 34 other "sneak heads" moan and gripe about this same stuff.  Hype, "purchasing due to limitation"  WE GET IT.  Quit smacking the hornet's nest and move on man.  Enjoy your sneakers. 

tried my wht/red pair this morning and shot around the empty gym and by miles and hands down one of the most if not most comfortable sig Js that have ever been created beats the XX, XX1 & XX2 imo
pimp.gif

Honestly, I loved the YOTR's before I even knew they were limited at all. To me, YOTR > Black > Blue > Red. To each his own, but the white/reds do nothing for me. I've never liked too much red on a shoe like that...

I'm sure if you saw all the intricacies on the YOTR's you'd appreciate them.

Why u mad though? lol

1. If you're saying that if you like more than one CW and you only have enough money to cop one right now, then yeah, getting the more limited ones first makes perfect sense.

3. What does it have to do with taste and style? Come on now. Let's not play dumb here. We all know good and gosh darn well that a very large amount of "sneaker heads" always prefer whatever is more limited, regardless of what it looks like. That's not a coincidence. They're flat out hypebeasts. I personally cop whatever shoes or CWs I like regardless of production quantity. You know damn well that plenty of people don't have any sense of taste or style. They just want something "limited".

4. Of corse. Personally I think the ASG's are dope as hell. I just find it funny that next to nobody was interested in them until it was announced that they were "limited". At the same time when there were just as few pics of the YOTR's, everybody was conveniently in love with them from the get go. Obviously because they were immediately .announced as a limited release. I just personally think the YOTRs are comically ugly to the point were it's as if JB is pranking the hypebeasts. I just dont buy that everybody just happens to think these are the best looking 2011's. Of corse some people genuinely like them, but I'm dead certain that if these were a GR nobody would be interested in them at all.

5. Sounds like a plan.

Was this some sort of gallop or usa today poll you did to find out who liked what? This topic has probably existed longer than you've been on NT. I've been in this topic since day one as each colorway has been released. I've seen a lot of people say they liked the blue the best. Because up until a few days ago everyone thought the blue was going to be a FNL exclusive and not as limited as they turned out to be. Which seems to fit along the likes of what happen with the black and carolina 2010's, but not as many people liked them.

Now go sit in the corner, it's obvious you have no clue what you're talking about.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/10428688/Official-Air-Jordan-2011-thread#reply-10428688

"Of corse some people genuinely like them, but I'm dead certain that if these were a GR nobody would be interested in them at all."

LOL is this guy serious? That's why there's this 'limited edition' thingy exist in not only sneaker culture but everywhere throughout the world: cars, bags, shirts, jackets, hats, watches, etc.
Why does this 'so-obvious' phenomenon bother you so much?  I mean.. if this ticks you off, I don't know how you are gonna live in society for the rest of your life.

Was this some sort of gallop or usa today poll you did to find out who liked what? This topic has probably existed longer than you've been on NT. I've been in this topic since day one as each colorway has been released. I've seen a lot of people say they liked the blue the best. Because up until a few days ago everyone thought the blue was going to be a FNL exclusive and not as limited as they turned out to be. Which seems to fit along the likes of what happen with the black and carolina 2010's, but not as many people liked them.

Now go sit in the corner, it's obvious you have no clue what you're talking about.
QFT, I loved the Black/Carolina 2010's. Even picked up one too many pairs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

QFT, I loved the Black/Carolina 2010's. Even picked up one too many pairs
laugh.gif
This!  
roll.gif

I love the white/black cw the best just too classic
pimp.gif

I do think the YOTR is slightly overrated bc its so limited...all the colorways are dope in their own right!

Dude above said he bowl in them, but he has some wack 16.5's in his avy lol!

Sry for the 2nd post. Meant to post then earlier. But I'll give a small review since I'm he now.

Design-wise: much better than the 2k9's and 10's. I like the simple look, and the white/red and white/blue colorways will most def be good just for simply looking good for fashion. JB struck gold by making something so low-key but stylish.

Performance-wise (opinion)- I'm not a baller and will not ball In these. For the insoles, I didn't notice one of each was In the shoes. So I cant give an honest opinion on those. They felt the same to me. But I will say that after 4 hours of wearing them, this sneaker is very light and the fit is great. True-to-size I would say. And lets also mention, VERY LITTLE creasing.

I'll get the black ones later. This is definetely a sneaker that deserves to be in your collection.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

picked up white/blue this morning. caved and paid reseller price on YOTR. smh at myself.

good to here. where did u cop your yotr? i assume ebay? how i wish i can pay reseller price on that j's

I'm gonna just get it out in the open. Yes I'm jealous of everyone who got YOTR and yes this is a hot shoe. The Black and White Colorway is the best and once it gets discounted I will pick up a pair. I felt the same way about the Lebron VIII Original Colorway (Black/Red) and I was pumped to pick up a pair about a week ago for $100. I'm not gonna hate on the people who got some rabbits I just wish it was me.

Let's just say I'm not happy right now. I wanted the All-Star's, but not a single store in the New Orleans area had em. I mean, I had an easier time getting the cool greys. Everywhere i read made it seem like all three would be GRs. Every freaking store had the reds, and of course the black ones. But none had the All-Star's!!! NONE!?! C'Mon Son!!!

For all the hate i been seeing on here, looks like the 2011 is selling pretty good to me, i can't wait to the other CWs

IMO...the 2011 are the best looking Sig. Jordan since the XX3.

But I'm still copping once the hit outlets.

tried these on today, shoe is great and comfortable but couldnt pull the trigger. gonna wait till they go on sale.

1e416f100b90f3ef79d47401ff565145ee18e460_r.jpg
109360ef1ce7033c91d5fecfee2377373ad8500f_r.jpg

8f636c851fae0eb99068fbb2e9d37de58be9fb66_r.jpg
3ed26ee139048954fd7e807724f8d97b13d1c664_r.jpg

75a3619f16b404e09baef25beb9f7a0fca9784b1_r.jpg
ac61671f0598fee97ea8d440a96ad9e307644d04_r.jpg

Was able to win the raffle at NTNY. Super excited to get them, especially seeing I was also born in the "year of the rabbit". Came home knocked out, and I'm heading out to the bar. So here are some pics of them by themselves and with jeans. 

Why u mad though? lol

5. Sounds like a plan.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

BTW....

passed by solefly in miami earlier today and they had a good amount left when i was there if anyone is interested (talking about the "all star" blue/white colorway). they do phone orders.

Back
Top Bottom