Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

I feel for anyone who ordered off of the website. Your order will most likely not be filled. Your very best bet is to CALL and order because their stock is better updated that way. You'll know for sure if you're getting your pair or not.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I feel for anyone who ordered off of the website. Your order will most likely not be filled. Your very best bet is to CALL and order because their stock is better updated that way. You'll know for sure if you're getting your pair or not.

I'll just wait and see. Either way I'm getting a pair :tongue:

Originally Posted by azjordans

Missed out again with FNL. No luck..

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU me too!!!! GOD i don't look at this thread for 10 mins and miss everything lol

thanks for the fnl update just copped for 149.99 shipped size 9.5. Going to return my ndc order and save a couple bucks.

went to the mall to check these out in person..went into Champs, Footaction, and Finishline....NONE had them..but its been that kind of day so im not surprised

Those went fast on FNL. Must have been limited.

Are the FNL stores getting them?

I missed delivery today, should be getting them tomorrow.

All Stars 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

man, fnl sold out already!!! tried on the white blacks, light excellent performance bball shoes, which are what jordans are supposed to be. i like the blues, but not trying to pay retail.

was looking at sneaker sites today on break at work and noticed the full size run of the all stars on FNL i called the wife at home quick fast and grabbed a sz 10........with the code i had they came to $158 shipped i settled and bought the white/blacks on RD but these were the pair i wanted most
happy.gif

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

was looking at sneaker sites today on break at work and noticed the full size run of the all stars on FNL i called the wife at home quick fast and grabbed a sz 10........with the code i had they came to $158 shipped i settled and bought the white/blacks on RD but these were the pair i wanted most
happy.gif
I noticed FNL refresh earlier today but it was too late.....only had 9.5 and 14's left when I checked. Damn......although props to JB for releasing a Signature J that has people buzzing again.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

^ That's an authentic Wade ASG jersey, right?

Yes sir! Ordered both from NBAstore.com on Sunday got them at my door today! Jersey's are very nice. The new Adidas line is a big improvment. Have an all white and blue ASG Wade coming here from Australia too...will post pix when it arrives!

so these fit true to size right? man we need more high def pics of the white/black!!!!!

and the more i look at the year of the rabbits the more i think they would look way better with red laces.... the gold laces make um look ugly

Originally Posted by NobleKane

so these fit true to size right? man we need more high def pics of the white/black!!!!!

and the more i look at the year of the rabbits the more i think they would look way better with red laces.... the gold laces make um look ugly
I'm an 8 in every Jordan and LeBron that I have EXCEPT the Cement 3's that just released and the 2010's. Other than that, these babies are true to size...IMO.

Originally Posted by Dc30

Yes sir! Ordered both from NBAstore.com on Sunday got them at my door today! Jersey's are very nice. The new Adidas line is a big improvment. Have an all white and blue ASG Wade coming here from Australia too...will post pix when it arrives!
Sorry to say that but this one is not authentic this is swingman, 
authentic one have no adidas logo on right shoulder and it's made from different materials, numbers and letters are all stitched (double layer in swingman first layer is stitched and second is printed) on and it cost $249,99 not $99,99 like this one but still it's a nice jersey and better shoes

Originally Posted by deuce02

i somehow overlooked the hell out of this thread. 2011s are dope....good job jb.

the AJ 2011 are like the next generation of AJ 11 being lighter and offers more stability and quick performance. I made some moves with them
and they will quite perfect. The AJ 11 are still my alltime favorites in design but not in court performance though.

Originally Posted by wkej

authentic one have no adidas logo on right shoulder and it's made from different materials, numbers and letters are all stitched (double layer in swingman first layer is stitched and second is printed) on and it cost $249,99 not $99,99 like this one but still it's a nice jersey and better shoes
Sorry to say, but you're completely wrong.
Did you even watch the game?

As far as I can tell the only difference between the Swingman and Authentic for this year's jerseys apart from the obvious quality in stitching of letters and numbers, the Authentic has the player's team logo and stars representing ASG appearances on the back, under the neck, while the Swingman simply has the "LA11" logo in place of that.

Dc30, what did you mean by the all white and blue Wade? Jersey or AJs? And you say Australia, did you order from Kickz101?

Originally Posted by wkej

Sorry to say, but you're completely wrong.
Did you even watch the game?

As far as I can tell the only difference between the Swingman and Authentic for this year's jerseys apart from the obvious quality in stitching of letters and numbers, the Authentic has the player's team logo and stars representing ASG appearances on the back, under the neck, while the Swingman simply has the "LA11" logo in place of that.
OK my bad there is adiadas logo on authentic  and you can see on picture that jersey is size M and authentic ones are sized by numbers not letters so i 'am not completely wrong because all other things are true

Back
Top Bottom