Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

All Star 2011 available in Europe  Nikestore, but 180 euros which is around 250$  !!!!!!  for sure Nike thinks Europe is a rich continent.

Originally Posted by deuce02

i was just thinkn these would be real dope in a bred cw like the bred xii's.
Agreed. I'm not sure if I'd like to see the mud guard in PL or the current leather though.

Finally picked up the 2011s I ordered from Sneaker St. today.
pimp.gif

The company I use to bring in US packages for me, removed my shoes from the huge box Sneaker St. put them in to avoid a higher charge from customs so the 2011 box is a bit beat up.
ohwell.gif

Also my pair didn't come with the blue and red bags for the insoles.
frown.gif

Apart from those minor things, I'm very happy with my pair.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Recieved my ASG a few days ago, monday actually, finally broke down and wore them yesterday and thursday

First day of wearing them shoes felt stiff and a lil hard at first, but after 8 hrs of constant walking in a warehouse they softened up

Yesterday, second day of wearing them for another 8 hrs the shoes felt so much better, felt a lot like JB combined the 2009s fit with the 2010s comfort

Cant wait to try these out on court, but rain and cold sucks for outdoor play

Originally Posted by deuce02

i was just thinkn these would be real dope in a bred cw like the bred xii's.

It's what im hoping for. Probably will drop around Xmas with super hype around em if they did.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by SneakerD

Originally Posted by swooshdude

This Chicago weather is KILLING me! I just want to wear them! I'm not in the gym right now since I'm on P90X, so one casual wearing is all I'm looking for right now. At the moment, they are just sitting in my closet.

Man I know exactly what you mean. I check to weather every morning only to be disappointed with the rain and light snow predictions.

I wore mine yesterday for the first time..It was what 50 degrees yesterday in Chicago?  was cloudy but wasnt raining so I said F it and took my son to the mall.  First store I walked in was Athletes Foot and dude asked were I got the blue ones from (laughing while he said it).  He really thought I had on fakes, but he also thought the GR white/black was actually white/BROWN...

Decided to leave a lil earlier then expected cuz the boy was getting kinda crabby.  Glad I did to, cuz as soon as I walked in the door it started POURING!  
I'm with you guys. When the temps have been good we have gotten rain. And when its cold, we have to deal with snow and salt. pap, were you able to avoid the salt? Are your soles still lookin good?

Originally Posted by mimico

All Star 2011 available in Europe  Nikestore, but 180 euros which is around 250$  !!!!!!  for sure Nike thinks Europe is a rich continent.
They want a cut of that stronger euro I guess.

I hate you!  I hate you!  You have everything and I have nothing!  Good Job Sir!  Good Job indeed!

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by SneakerD

Originally Posted by swooshdude

This Chicago weather is KILLING me! I just want to wear them! I'm not in the gym right now since I'm on P90X, so one casual wearing is all I'm looking for right now. At the moment, they are just sitting in my closet.

Man I know exactly what you mean. I check to weather every morning only to be disappointed with the rain and light snow predictions.

I wore mine yesterday for the first time..It was what 50 degrees yesterday in Chicago?  was cloudy but wasnt raining so I said F it and took my son to the mall.  First store I walked in was Athletes Foot and dude asked were I got the blue ones from (laughing while he said it).  He really thought I had on fakes, but he also thought the GR white/black was actually white/BROWN...

Decided to leave a lil earlier then expected cuz the boy was getting kinda crabby.  Glad I did to, cuz as soon as I walked in the door it started POURING!  
I'm with you guys. When the temps have been good we have gotten rain. And when its cold, we have to deal with snow and salt. pap, were you able to avoid the salt? Are your soles still lookin good?
The only Salt I ran into was at BestBuy, but sofar, so good...

Originally Posted by toine2983

pimp.gif

The company I use to bring in US packages for me, removed my shoes from the huge box Sneaker St. put them in to avoid a higher charge from customs so the 2011 box is a bit beat up.
ohwell.gif

frown.gif

You are taking that very well, I wish I could that calm lol

..the shoe is awesome. however this runs big. I have a wide foot and usually order 1/2 size up. but in this case even my foot is wide a true size will give you a better fit.

I wish I would have ordered my true size. I wear a 10.5 and thought the 11 would be tight because of the insole swap. Big mistake, I definitely recommend people buy their true size.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by toine2983

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

frown.gif

You are taking that very well, I wish I could that calm lol

Can't really do anything about it now, so no point in getting stressed out over it.

Now if I got just the insole bags and not the shoes then I would pissed.
laugh.gif

That black/red ps BZazk did is nice.
pimp.gif

I still prefer the black pair the way they are though.

Back
Top Bottom