Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

It took me to see these in person to appreciate the quality of the shoes. YOTD is definitely a must have for the collection. Price is still too steep. Seems as if JB is trying to make better quality shoes as of lately but that shouldn't mean the prices have to go up.

Newer, more sturdy version of the Grinches..
6892954133_a06acf40a8_b.jpg

Interesting they haven't used any of their "JB atheletes" to promote/wear/debut the 2012's as they have with the 2019 and 2011's?

^

When I look at that pic of the Grinch ID..... I realized the toe shape of these remind me of the Reebok Questions...:
Also the way the side bulges out like the dmx bubble did on them as well..

ReebokQuestions21.jpg

QUICK QUESTION.....
For those of you who have this shoe already....

Which insole do you prefer. I see with Nikeid, you can only choose one.... Not sure if I want "Fly Over"(zoom forefoot/air heel) or "Fly Through"(full length air sole).... but also read somewhere else its full lunar foam *shrugs*

Some ID's I made up...

#1: To wear with my Grizzlies gear when I go to the see them play:

mrwxea.jpg

#2: Black/UNC

34g281v.jpg

Getting my first full run in these this weekend, but so far From lacing up and messing around the house in them the fly around def seem to be my favorite. The forefoot flexibility is amazing. The high cut sleeve seems more constricting that I thought it would be. Def going with the lower sleeve.

Saw the White/Black yesterday and they look really good.
The black has a nice shine to it, and gives the shoe a lot of appeal.

These are INCREDIBLE...

Decided to go with the Fly Through (orange) insert for daily wear...

Can't wait to get the White/Black/Royal colorway on the 25th...

Got my pair from Deadstockshoes and they were already a great shoe but for 175 they were a welcome addition to my collection. I'll probably wear them 2morrow after work 2 pick up my Cement 4s.^^ Nice Pics

They justify the price because of the entire system you get. Same with the Kobes. I GUESS in their minds since we get so much customization and the ability to switch between them makes it worth the price. Seriously though, $200 would of been fine...

At least the "regular" 2012's that aren't the entire package will be more reasonable at $180 for your fit/style.

Wow! When I saw the early sketches of these last year I completely wrote them off as some off the worst looking Jordans since the 15's Now after coming in here and seeing the all the iD's and the two first colorways I'm sold. I'm up burning the midnight oil, watching youtube videos deciding which of the two colorways I wanna cop first....

these actually look nice in person
ohwell.gif
 but that $220+ price tag is just too hard to swallow
grin.gif

Bootie and gimmicky insole on iD for $65? Just horribly wrong
indifferent.gif
! Even if they gave away one bootie for each one purchased and did a Tom's Shoes-type thing, it would still be too much. Nike's never been big on giving, but people who can't afford shoes would probably love to wear these booties!

i know this is probably been asked a million times but how do these run? compared to last years shoe?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i know this is probably been asked a million times but how do these run? compared to last years shoe?

True to size. The bootie doesn't mess with the fit that much.

Did a pick up today and decided to try the lace swap...what you guys like better???

The grey laces

I'm really tempted to ID a pair. Waiting for some other people to do it first though
laugh.gif

I like the white laces the best personally. Makes the little bit pop better.

The grey is my least favorite.

Back
Top Bottom